Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Yes! Missed out on the last release, won't miss out on these if their done right.

I'm almost positive that these drop on the 20th, along with the next batch of OG Air Max (180s and Laser Blue 90s).  

A few boutiques have them in already, so they'll be popping up more frequently soon.  I'm hoping Finishline gets these so I can finally use these WC coupons.  

Missed out on the Euro drop a few years back, so a few pairs of these are necessary b/c my '03 joints are done for.  

Yeah I hope Finish Line gets them too, then I could use a coupon and that would earn me a WC reward. I really hope the yellow sole isn't too bad but its a cop either way for me.

FNL has been getting all of the OGs right?

Last edited:
still have a fresh '08 pair, but these will def. be copped in multiples if they release again. hopefully they don't come with pre-yellowed soles tho.

Pretty sure they're coming with the pre-yellowed midsoles.  But not sure how yellow b/c in some pics they look like the AM1 OGs, and in others they look like the Infrared 90 OGs.  

:pimp: Those look really good.

I'm glad the yellowing isn't that drastic.

Hopefully these will be around in a few weeks.

For da record these are also known as da ar max 91 correct?

Ill cop if da purple paint doesnt chip in 5 mins smh.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, my 08 pair looks BAD! I only wore them a handful of times and the paint chipping on the medial is just awful. Not only that but they are yellowing as well. The upper looks great tho. I'd cop another pair but i'm sure the paint job isnt much better

I think all the pics make these look blue. Unless its on a completely white background. My 08's photograph blue but are def that nice Persian purple IRL

The collar was faded or a different shade than then rest of the shoe on the 08 pairs right?
and does anyone know if the originals had the chipping problem as well?

Curious to see how these fit and what the cushioning is like. Last pair of bWs I bought were a black/total orange pair I got from JD sports. Saturday was the first time I wore them out all day where I had to walk alot and it got painful. They just felt stiff as hell with absolutely no cushion. Got home and pulled out the insoles and they are truly the worst insoles I have ever seen in a shoe. The equivalent of a piece of paper. Switched them out for a better insole and now the shoe doesn't fit. They run small apparently.

View media item 316009

Bows & Arrows (in Berkeley) received these on Friday, so I went over there to pick up a pair. The soles are definitely pre-yellowed/aged, but they're not as drastic as the Infrared 90s. I'm happy with them.

I believe they take phone orders (http://www.bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/product.php?productid=881&cat=0&page=).

is it just me or does that look kind of blue?

be careful when purchasing these over the phone. Bows and Arrows states color is Persian Volt. And the pic looks blue. I've been seeing and reading about this that comes w/ the OG pack but some place have been saying the color is a Hyper Blue. Sneakernews talked about the Persian Violets coming soon to the states but not yet. I'm not sure if the Hyper Blues and Persian Violets are the same. Just looking out make sure to double check if box states Persian Violets.

Back
Top Bottom