Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Judging by the first round of OG Air Max, The quality will probably be on point. Seems the "OG" models are getting a little bit more love.

Anybody got a release date? Or these only dropping in euro? And also what's us retail

I love the violet they used. Just curious does anyone know if Nike's used that shade on any other shoes?

I remember getting them for $36 and change from FInishline when they retroed in the US, had to part with them due to sizing issues...:smh:

I LOVED this shoe when I got them last release......until they started cracking horribly :smh: :x Also, one of the most uncomfortable air max I ever had :smh: :x I'm sitting this one out. Still love the shoe tho.

View media item 325379
JUST SCOOPED MINE FROM MY LOCAL SPOT OUT HERE IN HOUSTON. THESE HAVE ELUDED ME FOR YEARS, BUT NOW THE HUNT IS OVER... :nthat: ! STRAIGHT CLASSICS...HOLLA!

CED B.

:nerd: What spot if you dont mind me asking?

Just waiting for these to hit finishline.

I called Finishline today to check if they would get these in. The rep told me that as of now they won't be getting these but the release calendar could change

Damn man, so much heat dropping. Need these and the 180s. Want the laser blue 90s too but will hold off on those. Hoping to find the prior retro of the laser blue 90s.

I tried Oneness for an 8. The guy just said no and hung up on me :stoneface: I just ordered my pair from Bows and Arrows though, can't wait! *bart scott*

Back
Top Bottom