Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Found the marinas but he's asking 175
Would Yal wait on it or take them
Idk how limited these are but I'm sucker for OG cokorways

Teals for that price would be everything.

Persians are still a pass for me right now, unfortunately.

I'll cop marinas and another pair of USAs if they drop to the price of the persians on FNL

i too am looking to cop the OLYs, so its safe to say i won't be able to walk into the mall and grab these from jimmy jazz or footlocker etc?
If u can wait for em,I'd wait a month or so until they get reduced here in the UK as they will sit & go half price guaranteed,good luck

If u can wait for em,I'd wait a month or so until they get reduced here in the UK as they will sit & go half price guaranteed,good luck
I'll keep an eye out on the UK/EU sites too then. I get my pair in from FNL today and I can't wait to start wearing them :pimp:

I'll keep an eye out on the UK/EU sites too then. I get my pair in from FNL today and I can't wait to start wearing them :pimp:
If u r in the US Nike UK/EUR won't ship abroad but most our best stores will ship for cheap unlike US's big stores but don't get me started on Nice Kicks & them low rider Huas,wot a joke release,99% of em r on eBay Pfff

I thought these would never release especially after them samples few years back,I had to ask a friend from the US to help me out as there's no news on a UK release,I don't think we're getting em as we always get em first,u got any news? Wot do u think of em compared to the OG's/colour,materials? I just want the black/jade & brown/black OG'sx

Shape comparison please ?
   Quote:
I thought these would never release especially after them samples few years back,I had to ask a friend from the US to help me out as there's no news on a UK release,I don't think we're getting em as we always get em first,u got any news? Wot do u think of em compared to the OG's/colour,materials? I just want the black/jade & brown/black OG'sx
picture aint mine, i just found it on IG, just have a lil bit more patience the marina jades will come out soon in the EU

Quote:

picture aint mine, i just found it on IG, just have a lil bit more patience the marina jades will come out soon in the EU
Oh ok mate.Ive waited 25yrs for these & didn't wanna risk missing em.R U the same name in YouTube? You've watched/commented on my vids,small world.Did the Vachetta BW's release there? I read they were a Euro exc but someone in Mexico said their Nike Town had em

Oh ok mate.Ive waited 25yrs for these & didn't wanna risk missing em.R U the same name in YouTube? You've watched/commented on my vids,small world.Did the Vachetta BW's release there? I read they were a Euro exc but someone in Mexico said their Nike Town had em
yeah im also on YT, afaik the vachettas didnt released in the US and were EU exclusives

just give a lil bit time till september if they arent released yet by then you can still cop from the US

Back
Top Bottom