Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

69FC0766-5257-45F3-B960-CFAC1204CB3C.jpeg
Air 180/BW official hybrid from 1991 “JP salesman sample” I’ve heard they used the AM91 to showcase the air technology for the 180 while they kept the upper a mystery!!!

69FC0766-5257-45F3-B960-CFAC1204CB3C.jpeg
Air 180/BW official hybrid from 1991 “JP salesman sample” I’ve heard they used the AM91 to showcase the air technology for the 180 while they kept the upper a mystery!!!

Omfg I need this

I don’t care whether it’s polyurethane or what, when can Nike make this BW/180 hybrid shoe?

Nike already made 97/TN hybrid and it sold out like hot cakes leaving haters behind.

Pic of the day, need a size 10.
Teal swoosh please, Phylon midsole as well. Call it a Ultra.

just bought a '91 BW and it seems like there is no stylecode on the box or the tongue...is it normal? I remember seeing some '87 air max 1s with also no stylecodes, but saw some '91 marinas with stylecode so i'm a little confused...
thanks for the help
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE

also, i remember reading that all OG air max had white bubbles...is it true? if not, does anyone remember the color of the bubble for this model? saw 2-3 pictures of it, but in any of them i saw the bubbles clearly..thx!

also, i remember reading that all OG air max had white bubbles...is it true? if not, does anyone remember the color of the bubble for this model? saw 2-3 pictures of it, but in any of them i saw the bubbles clearly..thx!
only white based models have white air units, dark based models mostly got black air units, back in the days the style code was not printed on the size tag behind the tongue it was printed on the box above the cw name and the barcode, so the style code is 15242

only white based models have white air units, dark based models mostly got black air units, back in the days the style code was not printed on the size tag behind the tongue it was printed on the box above the cw name and the barcode, so the style code is 15242
thx man! it confused me because of the lack of the 9-digit stylecode
so guess ill have to find a triple black midsole for these..

LPU...
'91 BW OG Leather in deadstock condition...it's a half size bigger for me but this model is so rare, even in picture i saw it max 4 times, so a half size up isn't even a problem lol
Leather on this pair is just fantastic...those also have the forefoot air unit, i don't have picture of it but eventually before i send them to be soleswaped i will post pictures, for now they are in the box, sealed in plastic.
Really looking foward to swap these and rock them until another swap would be necessary :pimp:

1515719411-bw2.jpg

1515719411-bw1.jpg

vintage collection so far, really happy with that and will stop copping until all are soleswaped, however this last part is subject to change if i see a 91-93 DS BW lol :rofl:
would soleswap the 95s first as i want to rock them, the '91 BW will wait and the '99 BW will wait until it crumbles
really happy with these 3 cops, 2 at a steal price (1$ and 60$ lol) and the other one at a fair price
1515719411-bw3.jpg

and a special thanks to AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE and all the other NTers without whom i would be always buying footlocker TNs and throwing them after i beat them up :lol:, those 3 pairs have a big signification for me as it's the 3 first vintage pairs i copped, and it was what i wanted8)8)

Does anyone have any info on this pair? Year? Were they a country exclusive? Were they a GR? I had a pair back in the days but cant remember what year they were. Never seen them around at the time i had them (92-93 maybe?) or since.

Thanks for the pics

Does anyone have any info on this pair? Year? Were they a country exclusive? Were they a GR? I had a pair back in the days but cant remember what year they were. Never seen them around at the time i had them (92-93 maybe?) or since.

Thanks for the pics

those weren't my pics lol
https://snidehead.blogspot.ca/2014/04/1995-nike-air-classic-bw-dark-pinewhite.html

as AMD said it was a '95 release, and there is a guy on IG who has them, something like leeroybrown...

Back
Top Bottom