Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Anybody want these?

proxy still possible?

looking for a size 10 persian from the outlets, if anyone can proxy me that, please PM guys...i have no chance here in Canada, already went to the 2 only nike factories i know in my region, no pairs..

proxy still possible?

looking for a size 10 persian from the outlets, if anyone can proxy me that, please PM guys...i have no chance here in Canada, already went to the 2 only nike factories i know in my region, no pairs..
should've mentioned this like 2 weeks ago when the 30% F&F discount was running, my local outlet had damn near a FSR of Persian Violets. I'm not sure if they still have all sizes available, but they might still be there.

should've mentioned this like 2 weeks ago when the 30% F&F discount was running, my local outlet had damn near a FSR of Persian Violets. I'm not sure if they still have all sizes available, but they might still be there.
damn, out of luck
by curiosity, what was their outlet price?

cbw-g_1.jpg
cbw-g_2.jpg
cbw-g_5.jpg

this is the best ever nike shoe of all time for me, along with the 90 spruce limes and the bw usa..really outstanding cw
they have been retroed in 2009, but never find any real life picture or style code of the retro
Hello, I also love these, I have around 40 pairs of air Jordan’s but these BW are perfection , I love them that much that I bought some black ones (women’s) with a white swoosh and have had them
Modified with the original OG colours , here is a photo of my custom ones

Attachments

• 23832F6B-512A-4CF6-BFAF-5B945C89BC03.png
    23832F6B-512A-4CF6-BFAF-5B945C89BC03.png
    2 MB · Views: 22
That's why I bought them, I had been waiting for them for almost 25 years and the question is if they ever will return. And I also have kept the a pair DS Persians just to keep the OG-Max-range complete: AM1 Sportred / AM90 Infrared / BW Persians.

All the other BW's I had are gone, I didn't like the way they walked (to hard) and just had too many shoes. I will take some pictures of my collection to give an impression.

That's why I bought them, I had been waiting for them for almost 25 years and the question is if they ever will return. And I also have kept the a pair DS Persians just to keep the OG-Max-range complete: AM1 Sportred / AM90 Infrared / BW Persians.

All the other BW's I had are gone, I didn't like the way they walked (to hard) and just had too many shoes. I will take some pictures of my collection to give an impression.
Cool spoken like a true bw fan, looking forward to see pictures. Do you have a pair of the dark lodens. I slept on them and highly regret it. They are no where to be found

Is that the only place to find BWs at outlets now, I passed up in 2016 as I was chasing diff pairs around then

Still kicking myself for not copping the OG cw when they were on sale for $60 on FNL :smh:.

proxy still possible?

I'm at my local outlet now and they still have them. They have now been moved to the back hash wall, so they get an additional 20% off their $54.97 price. You still want them?

Back
Top Bottom