Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Stash BW's 001.jpg
Stash BW's 002.jpg
Heatttt

You should have grabbed them. I doubled up at 70 each.
Someone on here said they picked up 6 pairs of them. I forgot who it was.

Who knows when we’ll see the marina jades again.

D1FD91E4-056A-4F2E-A35A-07D15B352AD2.jpeg
True... not sure if we will see jades again soon. If I didn’t cop Em from the outlet then I would never have em lol

The fact that they didn’t crack after you stepped out the house in em is crazy. Always loved this CW

The fact that they didn’t crack after you stepped out the house in em is crazy. Always loved this CW

1978S 1978S like purple sneaks purple sneaks said.. can't believe the mids are holding up on those. Such a solid collab, most of the pairs left are now cooked! The Stash Spiridon doesn't come close to those.

Since I got them in 03 (picture of them new at the top of the page) I've worn them off and on ever since. With that said they've been well broken in and we'll see how much longer they can last.

Since I got them in 03 (picture of them new at the top of the page) I've worn them off and on ever since. With that said they've been well broken in and we'll see how much longer they can last.

That's probably why they're holding up so well.. left DS would be crumble town easy.. Goes to show that It pays to wear all your kicks!!

only 91-92 are the OG pairs the rest are just retros
Incorrect. As the BW never went out of production until 2013, these ARE originals. Yes, I am totally aware the ST superceded the BW in 1992, the 93 in 1993, etc, and yes, they did change the name from Air Max BW to Air Classic BW, but those colours I have shown are in no way "retros" as; no change in shape; materials; or any specifics

retro 1 |ˈretrō|
adjective
imitative of a style, fashion, or design from the recent past : retro 60s fashions.
noun
clothes or music whose style or design is imitative of those of the recent past : a look that mixes Italian casual wear and American retro.

Incorrect. As the BW never went out of production until 2013, these ARE originals.
you can think what ever you want, so according to you all BWs up till 2012 are OGs and all AM95s with large air units till 2005 are also OGs since the AM95s also never went out of production and the same counts for the TN1, in the sneakerworld only the first and second year from a sneaker can be classified as OG aka original, what the online dictionary says is totally irrelevant to me and other sneaker collectors

62E9F476-60B3-49EA-8BC4-B74A991180B2.jpeg Was this colorway ever available? I remember searching for it many years ago and only found it on knock-off websites.

Wasn't that cw also available back in the days? I remember that Amsterdam import store having a similar cw around 93/94.

the 2013 persians are my first and only bws...and since I don't feel like reading back through 84 pages, can someone tell me what's wrong with them and the 2016s compared to the OGs (and which one is truer to the OG)?

the 2013 persians are my first and only bws...and since I don't feel like reading back through 84 pages, can someone tell me what's wrong with them and the 2016s compared to the OGs (and which one is truer to the OG)?

Google "air max bw 1991" and "air max bw 2016" and you'll see how obvious it is...we're not talking about Am1 recrafts vs OG Am1, in this case the 2016/2013 and OG BWs are completely different shoes
1606114791137.png

the 2012 persian release with the vintage treatment on the midsole was the last retro with the old (OG) shape, 2013 and 2016 releas are both equally bad lol

Back
Top Bottom