Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

E6iQXTvVcAU4x4C.jpg

E6iQXV8UcAAyLxX.jpg

E6iQQD6VoAAhjer.jpg

E6iQXRxVIAYHB4r.jpg

Honestly last pair I owned was this 2007 pair, which I absolutely THRASHED to the point of having to toss out way past when I should have tossed them haha

bw.jpg

These look all dope! But if Nike didn’t change anything to the 2016 release, I’m not picking up any. The 2016s were probably the most uncomfortable shoes I’ve owned. Just heavy, hard, and hurt my feet.

This. It's a shame because I love the shape of BWs and how they look, but I had the 2016 Persians and Olympics and had to let them go because how they felt on feet.

I will say that I might pick up a pair of the Persians again because I sort of regret letting go an iconic CW.

This. It's a shame because I love the shape of BWs and how they look, but I had the 2016 Persians and Olympics and had to let them go because how they felt on feet.

I will say that I might pick up a pair of the Persians again because I sort of regret letting go an iconic CW.
You think they may not be bricks again….ok

Lets hope not, but they will be.

You think they may not be bricks again….ok

Lets hope not, but they will be.

I didn't say that anywhere. I just said that I would buy a pair of Persians because of the history.

I agree though, I'm hopeful the comfort will be improved, even a bit. But we realistically all know that Nike ain't going to do that.

These look all dope! But if Nike didn’t change anything to the 2016 release, I’m not picking up any. The 2016s were probably the most uncomfortable shoes I’ve owned. Just heavy, hard, and hurt my feet.
Damn, I thought that was just me. And mine were the hyper fuse version most of youse guys prolly wouldn't salute. I LOVE wolf grey, so I copped them, and they had the goofy sole, but usually those mods = mad comfortable. NOT these.

5 RE Shorts game 2 IMG_3414.jpg

I beat 'em down, that type of sole wears down to dangerous, slick mess, and the synthetic stuff split. I was wearin' 'em for a while as house beaters, but they hurt too damn much.

Hope the new, real joints are on point.

ok, but where did I say they would NOT be bricks
No you dont get what im saying. What im saying is you let your last pair go because they were uncomfy, and youre going to buy them again, on the hope they have somehow fixed that issue, which they wont have, and youre going to be disappointed yet again and wasting your money.

So im suggesting you save your money, and aforementioned disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom