Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

I went all the way to checkout, for me was 180 USD plus 12 shipping plus tax. Came out to like $205 and specifically said USD.

Not sure if they changed it or what, but I wasn't paying that. I thought it was CAD but it said USD beside each itemized thing (product, shipping, tax).

Strange
my total came to $178.50 CAD

It is $170 cdn and they would charge $12 cdn for shipping to USA . then whatever the exchange rate is . you should be paying around $135 US maybe

Then they must have me blacklisted. Or convert after you pay.
copy2.png

Actually 170 CAD + taxes and free shipping

Got a 10 and 10.5, will keep the one that fits better and exchange the other. Most likely to triple on these.
For anyone ordering, the sizing they list is very weird. US 10.5 normally is not IT (EU?) 43,5, US10 is not 43.

Beware.

For anyone ordering, the sizing they list is very weird. US 10.5 normally is not IT (EU?) 43,5, US10 is not 43.

Beware.

Yeah noticed that right after completing my order, hope the North American sizing takes precedence but anyway there's free returns for Canadian residents.

if the window aint big is it still a BW

To be fair the airbag seems bigger than the 2016's, the tongue is as huge and fat as it could be, the shape appears to be fixed and materials and color seem similar to the OG. Overall it's a great release, and it feels a lot more comfortable than the 2016s. I really hope the shape on the leather '94 retro won't be too boxy.

I'm pretty sure that they put an airbag upfront as it has the same feel as my 2020 Infrareds & Lasers, maybe someone can confirm that info?

To be fair the airbag seems bigger than the 2016's, the tongue is as huge and fat as it could be, the shape appears to be fixed and materials and color seem similar to the OG. Overall it's a great release, and it feels a lot more comfortable than the 2016s. I really hope the shape on the leather '94 retro won't be too boxy.

I'm pretty sure that they put an airbag upfront as it has the same feel as my 2020 Infrareds & Lasers, maybe someone can confirm that info?

Well the guy in the video i posted above seemed to be disapointed in the fact that they didnt seem to be as comfy as the 90s so i dont know what to believe?

just received my pair no complaints , I hated my 2016s

FAT tongue CHECK
shape CHECK
stuffing around ankle collar CHECK
toe box shape CHECK
purple paint looks like it is baked into the midsole so that might correct paint cracking soo CHECK
big window CHECK (different style with the lip edge but the air bag is way softer than 2016 more like the 2008
OG box CHECK
anatomical arch CHECK

perfect retro CHECK

will have a YOUTUBE video on these soon compared to my 2008 (2016 sold)

just received my pair no complaints , I hated my 2016s

FAT tongue CHECK
shape CHECK
stuffing around ankle collar CHECK
toe box shape CHECK
purple paint looks like it is baked into the midsole so that might correct paint cracking soo CHECK
big window CHECK (different style with the lip edge but the air bag is way softer than 2016 more like the 2008
OG box CHECK
anatomical arch CHECK

perfect retro CHECK

will have a YOUTUBE video on these soon compared to my 2008 (2016 sold)
Dope. Nice to hear.
Anyone actually ever use the arch inserts?

need these on a discount though

So im seeing the new date is 09/11 now wonder why it got pushed back so far is it still the fallout from that container ship I wonder.

IMG_20210809_152135_1.jpg

Mine showed up today. Ordered my regular air max size, same as all my AM3's from last year. I would say even though they look the same size next to my other shoes they do have more room lengthwise. I almost could go down a full size compared to my AM3.
Due to their unique construction they are stiffer than the AM3 but the underfoot comfort seems comparable in the limited time I have been wearing them.

**Update: I wore these today to work. I walk 10 plus miles a day for work. The AM3 retro is much more comfortable. These aren't uncomfortable but not amazing like I find the AM3. I find that the forefoot cushioning is quite hard and unforgiving. Again my feet aren't sore but they aren't pillows that's for sure.

I think most people will be happy with this version of the shoe.

Last edited:
IMG_20210809_152135_1.jpg

Mine showed up today. Ordered my regular air max size, same as all my AM3's from last year. I would say even though they look the same size next to my other shoes they do have more room lengthwise. I almost could go down a full size compared to my AM3.
Due to their unique construction they are stiffer than the AM3 but the underfoot comfort seems comparable in the limited time I have been wearing them.

I think most people will be happy with this version of the shoe.

Appreciate the sizing info compared to the AMIII. Very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom