Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Bw were massive in Germany, that's where the fashion started I believe, them gabba wankers.

Quote:
Read somewhere the other day it was Germany but oh well. I don't really care just like and always have liked the bw.
Those trackies were big here in Australia during the 90s and are just coming back in again.

http://thehundreds.com/gabber-dutch-subculture-air-max-bw/ 
wink.gif

the germans wish that they would have invented the Gabber culture, they are just wannabe copycats
roll.gif

the netherlands is the undisputed air max capital of this planet and nothing can change about this

we are repping the air max life since that the Classic BWs came out
smokin.gif

BWs are kinda the #3 of the Classics here in Germany. First is Air Max 90 and then the 1s. You can often spot BWs as beaters.

:lol:  the Chavolution started with the BWs and later they went to the 95s and TNs

Yep lol. Reebok classics also got a lot of love back in the 90s. Mostly Adidas terrace trabs for the football hoolies; -)

It's 95s over almost all in Liverpool over the last 15 years. 90s also popula and a noticeable Huarache presence in the last 2 or 3, GR navy/grey cw's in particular.

BWs will get love from older heads like me, not sure how the new generation here we react though

Last edited:
Yup you've always got to be careful with 90s although the scum tend to stay away from the classic colour ways for some thankful reason, preferring to eat up all of jd and footlocker's garbage......

I will never wear a pair of Reebok Classics. Ever. Terrible shoe fit only for the chavs who covet them. See also Adidas Sambas......

Coming round to a pair of BWs though. Do they fit just like 90s?

Yep lol. Reebok classics also got a lot of love back in the 90s. Mostly Adidas terrace trabs for the football hoolies; -)

It's 95s over almost all in Liverpool over the last 15 years. 90s also popula and a noticeable Huarache presence in the last 2 or 3, GR navy/grey cw's in particular.

BWs will get love from older heads like me, not sure how the new generation here we react though
I'll go for them. I wasn't born back then but i love old Nike Air Max Shoes in OG Colors

I think one of the simple reasons for the 95 and 90 being king is that they have basically never been out of production. I cannot recall a time when there weren't multiple CWs of each in JD sports for instance. Used to be the same for the BW but a lot less love for them from Nike the last few years

Last edited:
Yup you've always got to be careful with 90s although the scum tend to stay away from the classic colour ways for some thankful reason, preferring to eat up all of jd and footlocker's garbage......

I will never wear a pair of Reebok Classics. Ever. Terrible shoe fit only for the chavs who covet them. See also Adidas Sambas......

Coming round to a pair of BWs though. Do they fit just like 90s?

Ive always found the older ones to fit better than 90s they were wider in my option. Though for comfort nothing beats the 180

I think one of the simple reasons for the 95 and 90 being king is that they have basically never been out of production. I cannot recall a time when there weren't multiple CWs of each in JD sports for instance. Used to be the same for the BW but a lot less love for them from Nike the last few years
 the 90s got discontinued from 91 till 01 and the BWs from went out of production from 14 till 15

i just saw these persian BWs at FNL in Maryland yesterday, MSRP 120.  they are very nice quality. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom