Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

IMG_6029.jpg

How are you guys checking out from Mr. Porter? I've been trying for a solid 15 minutes and getting nothing. Lets me add to Cart, then says "bag empty," even though the shoes still show.

Peace,
J
I was having the same problem, and was able to call and place my order over the phone.  I would suggest trying that.  Their phone number is 1 (877) 535-3677.  Be sure to have the product code 649278 handy, that way they can look up the item for you.  Hope it works out for you.

Glad to see errbody in here eatin':lol:

I might go ahead and bite, I'm the type that only needs one pair.

Any sign that the white persians will release in the future?

How are you guys checking out from Mr. Porter? I've been trying for a solid 15 minutes and getting nothing. Lets me add to Cart, then says "bag empty," even though the shoes still show.

Peace,
J

it wouldnt let me with my chromebook and was doing the same to me. so i ordered off my galaxy. it went smoothly on there

but if lots of people having trouble i wonder if the order is gonna go through at all

Yeah ive tried on my iphone (Safari & Chrome) and nothing and tried on my desktop here at work and no dice either. Might have to call to place the order. 
eyes.gif

Just receveid the 858966-001 triple black , i just realised i defenetely need half size up on the "ultra model" ... Just a plastic piece of *** these , thinking sending them back to reseller :/

anybody ever order from mr porter? do they have a history of cancelling orders?

You got the "still processing" too:x

Yeah I'm kinda stressing, last time Air Max's were this cheap they cancelled all the orders due to an "error in stock" but it was not from Mr.Porter. So hopefully it's not a repeat. :nerd:

Never had a BW, but for how cheap NDC has the USAs right now I couldn't pass.

Back
Top Bottom