Official Nike Air Max '91 BW Thread

Good luck with that.

This CW was reselling for several hundreds over retail last year.

Nothing will change with this version.

Persians are always available in abundance / go on discount, then a couple of years later prices go crazy.. they've never been hard to get on drop day or few months later.. iirc Mr P had pairs for like 50 GBP last retro.

Persians are always available in abundance / go on discount, then a couple of years later prices go crazy.. they've never been hard to get on drop day or few months later.. iirc Mr P had pairs for like 50 GBP last retro.
I agree. I bought mine for $50 and I beat it to the ground and sold it for $80 last year used. Saw DS pairs selling for $300.

Wow crazy seeing the old Liverpool clubs on here. Pleasure Rooms was my old stomping ground absolute crazy venue locked out every Saturday night. Surprised they haven't mentioned DJ Alex K as he became the king of "donk" but I think they could have picked better tracks for the video lol. Air Max 95 is still the undisputed Scouse uniform to this day, BWs reminds me of Liverpool 20 years ago. Really want those Marinas.

Quick delivery from Germany.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-125829_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-125829_Video Player.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 20210927_125453.jpg
    20210927_125453.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 602
Maybe it’s just me but I’m not really buying or feeling the whole “rave scene” tie in they’re trying to push on these. Never until yesterday have I heard of AM BWs specifically being some “go to” sneaker for early to mid 90’s ravers. Like I guess lol.

Back
Top Bottom