OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

NBA store has the black/red PS available with free shipping.
Thanks! I was going to wait for the POPs, but I was able to get these with the $25 off  $125 coupon and only pay $122 shipped. Very nice.

Never been a Lebron sneaker fan, but the Red Carpet VII's are so nice. I tried to stock locate them at my local FTL yesterday, but no luck. I'm sure that is no surprise to anyone here, so I just went across the mall to Sheikhs and settled on the Dunkman VII's. My first ever pair of Lebrons and first post in the Lebron thread.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

i hate to get off topic, but i really have no other choice but to post this in here.

does anyone have any contact info for RockDeep? A phone number? I have 4 different e mail addresses for him and i've tried to pm him through niketalk. he doesn't respond to anything. I sent him a pair of akron vii's the day after they released. he got them and has been promising me the money for close to a month now. i still haven't gotten anything from him.

if anyone can help me out, i would really appreciate it.
damn man he got u thats messed up....

Has anyone ordered the CTK from footalog?? I ordered mines on saturday and havnt heard from them as of yet. No tracking, no response etc

i ALWAYS get payment up front from everyone that i do hoh pick ups for. this one time, i slipped up and took his word for it. i figured since he's so reputable on NT, i wouldn't have any problems.

first he told me he tried shipping it out, but it got sent back to his house. then he told me was out of town. then he told me he was re-sending the money 2 weeks ago. i still have nothing. and he has stopped responding to my e mails and pm's.

i'm not trying to put him on blast or nothing like that. he seems like a good dude, but i just need my money. i can't get in touch with him via facebook cause i don't have a facebook acct. (i guess i'm the only one on the planet that still doesn't have one). i tried calling his radio show to see if they could give me his number, but they told me his show was only on air on the weekends and that i would have to call while they're on air.

Originally Posted by gottig10

i hate to get off topic, but i really have no other choice but to post this in here.

does anyone have any contact info for RockDeep? A phone number? I have 4 different e mail addresses for him and i've tried to pm him through niketalk. he doesn't respond to anything. I sent him a pair of akron vii's the day after they released. he got them and has been promising me the money for close to a month now. i still haven't gotten anything from him.

if anyone can help me out, i would really appreciate it.
damn man he got u thats messed up....
RockDeep is legit as they come. Maybe something came up so just give it a little time.

^^i'm not saying he's not legit. and i totally understand that things come up sometimes. but it's seriously been over a month since he got the shoes.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?...cs Air Max LeBron VII | Sole Collector&src=sp

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

I dont see anything.says a Drew Gooden Powermax anyways?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif
 I see what you are trying to do....Niketalk won't let you link from "that" site just save the pictures and link them from your photobucket.

Nice pics though right?

Ive took pics from ISS a thousand times w/ no problem and ive tried like 5 different methods of puttin it up but it doesnt work. And i dont feel like savin those all on my photobucket.. so iQuit LOL

But yes very nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif
 I see what you are trying to do....Niketalk won't let you link from "that" site just save the pictures and link them from your photobucket.

Nice pics though right?

Ive took pics from ISS a thousand times w/ no problem and ive tried like 5 different methods of puttin it up but it doesnt work. And i dont feel like savin those all on my photobucket.. so iQuit LOL

But yes very nice
pimp.gif

Maybe they recently started doing that. Because you notice the name is blocked out. I tried to hot link some pictures of cleats from there and it didnt work in November.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What's the footlocker sku for Lebron VII Akrons????[/color]
nerd.gif
ROOKEE13 wrote:
Can anyone tell me the Foot Locker SKU number for the "Christ the King" colorway?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ive tried searching for Akrons before, but it didnt work. But I think somebody here posted that they tried a few times and it finally worked?

all wear this bring this friday so they can pay me  and we can play with this in the playoffs except one size which my friend told me he bought already which i won't return since i don't like returning things to stores.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

all wear this bring this friday so they can pay me  and we can play with this in the playoffs except one size which my friend told me he bought already which i won't return since i don't like returning things to stores.
happy.gif
wat.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by badboy074

happy.gif
wat.

Yeah my sentence is f'ed up just excited and can't wait to wear this with my team when we start the playoffs in our league park. Gonna be fun.

^^i'm not saying he's not legit. and i totally understand that things come up sometimes. but it's seriously been over a month since he got the shoes.
Legit or not that is unacceptable especially now that he is not even responding to your emails. Can't keep somebody in limbo like that...not cool!

That's cool you got your whole team dunkmans.

I just got my 2nd pair...not sure why. A nice shoe under retail is very difficult to turn down I guess.

>L< soooo mad i passed up on CTKs
beautiful pair, and the team loaded with dunkmans is going to be awesome.
i think dunkmans and grs maybe some akrons are the only pairs i can get a hold of in 9.5 for a decent price -__-

Back
Top Bottom