OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

apparently HOHLA got a small restock of the CTK's tonight, they had 8 pairs left when my fiance got there and copped me a pair, just a fyi =)

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by DNeou20

hmmmm dilemma... is a second pair of dunkmans worth it?

it will be in the long run..
if you already know this is a shoe that youll wear down the road, i say COP now. 

dunkmans will be very sought after in a couple years.
not that it should be the sole reason for doubling up, but if you already know ull want another
after the first pair is beat.
better to pay retial now, then pay +$100 later.

idk bout that one...

knowing the trend of lebrons... as soon as the next model releases, the resell prices go down. Sometimes even below retail. But it still is a risk with the VIIs being so much more popular and sought after.

My advice save for other possible releases... no need to waste $ on what u already have when there is AT LEAST an MVP c/w to be released

Originally Posted by j3d10

apparently HOHLA got a small restock of the CTK's tonight, they had 8 pairs left when my fiance got there and copped me a pair, just a fyi =)

Yup, my guy just hit me up and said the same thing to me. I will have a few pairs tomorrow.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

if you already know this is a shoe that youll wear down the road, i say COP now. 

not that it should be the sole reason for doubling up, but if you already know ull want another

idk bout that one...

knowing the trend of lebrons... as soon as the next model releases, the resell prices go down. Sometimes even below retail. But it still is a risk with the VIIs being so much more popular and sought after.

My advice save for other possible releases... no need to waste $ on what u already have when there is AT LEAST an MVP c/w to be released

true on the MVP. im looking forward to how theyll turn out.
only VII i doubled were the CTKs.
happy.gif

im sure nike is still planning to release at least 2, maybe even 3 more butttttery colorways
and capitalize before the VIII drops. 

ill be the first to say it, LeBron line will blow up sooner than later. 
may not ever reach jordan brand peak, but they have fallen off big time so you never know

i was never too big a fan of his line before, but looking back.....

had the lebron ii -- very comfortable, zoom felt spectaular
had the IV-- looked a lot better than it performed imo
but more i look at the rest, im starting to really appreciate the III's and VI's 

LJs sneaker line will definitely boom when it's all said and done. Everyone is still so caught up with Jordans... We're just the few who are taking advantage of it =)

I have and played in the azgs, IIs, IIIs, and VIIs. They all had their cons and pros but what made them special was how unique they were from each other, which i LOVED.

The 20 5 5s still takes the cake on the courts imo.

Nevermind the unrelease of many ILL cw's... The LJ line is gonna be LEGENDARY! lol

Keep it up Nike!

Yeah.. someone's about to get ethered and banned for trying to sully my name. Homie dont play that especially if I find out he's got the loot. Not a good look at all. When I fly back in....Lights camera Action Mr. Shake.

Scam? lol Thats funny.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Yeah.. someone's about to get ethered and banned for trying to sully my name. Homie dont play that especially if I find out he's got the loot. Not a good look at all. When I fly back in....Lights camera Action Mr. Shake.

Scam? lol Thats funny.

i never said nothing about a scam.  go back and read my posts and you'll see that i never once used the word scam.  i was simply asking around to see if anyone had any contact info for you cause you hadn't responded to the 4 or 5 e mails i sent you in the past week.  i sent you a couple of pm's on NT also to which i never received a response.  i don't have any money from you.  if i did, i wouldn't be doing this crap.  i don't have much of a rep on NT, but i have over 260 feedbacks on iss.  i got better stuff to do than to try to scam folks.  once i get my money, i'll be sure to let everyone on NT know about it.  you gotta put yourself in my shoes and ask yourself what you would if you weren't receiving any responses to e mails and pm's.

back to the shoes. i could see them releasing the hwc as the mvp shoe since he's worn them so often this season. especially the blue ones.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

^^i'm not saying he's not legit. and i totally understand that things come up sometimes. but it's seriously been over a month since he got the shoes.

No one should have to wait over a month for payment, if someone does you the favor of picking up shoes you should hit him off ASAP.  hope you get your money soon.

NIKE please release the HWC's!!! both of em...hell...release all colorways!

I don't even care if it's HOH (well yeah since there is no HOH here in the bay area)

I had my buddy locate them for me. And they came from ohio and he used his 30% off I got them for 130 shipped

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

idk bout that one...

For now the comment above me stands true for the present since this shoe is still out, but down the line the comment above him will be true as well. Sig shoes are probably the ones that will go up in value when it is hard to buy in two years so the dunkmans are a pretty limited shoe not as much as akrons or ctk but pretty limited still. In years down the line this color will be worth above 200 maybe even more, so if value is what your after then quickstrikes and LE are the ones to get as well as popular cw. For example i saw the nike air zoom flight glove fetch for 450 on ebay a few years ago and the air max uptempo 3 fetch for 300 once and these are all gr when they came out. Dunkmans are even made in less amount than those shoes so with people wearing them once they wear out the demand will be back up and price will go up. It takes time for shoes to get value but popular ones do go up, you just have to be patient, sit back, and let time set it's thing and your shoes will go up. Just how the value of shoes work.

laugh.gif
Ric Flair. I love that version of the HWC's. They're not releasing though. Unfortunately. That's what my good connect told me. You know Nike though, always changing it up. I'm optimistic.

Man I called the HOHLA yesterday around 5pm & the lady that answered the phone assured me that they have/had no more CTKs. I come in this thread today & see that they did. I also called & another lady said yes they had them, BUT sold out now! UNREAL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom