OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by jdub562

These were shipped out to me today. Copped @ the Mesquite HOH. Shout out to Daib682 for the hookup. LBJ ASG's are arriving today. What a way to start the week!
so fresh DS. unfortunately after a couple wears the creasing in mine is very noticeable.
frown.gif

^ Those are an absolute must. It's kind of odd how one photo makes the red look orange and another makes the red look like bright red.

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

Originally Posted by jdub562

These were shipped out to me today. Copped @ the Mesquite HOH. Shout out to Daib682 for the hookup. LBJ ASG's are arriving today. What a way to start the week!
so fresh DS. unfortunately after a couple wears the creasing in mine is very noticeable.
frown.gif
Why did you have to break my lil heart? JK, sux that they crease so soon. Gona have to be very selective with how/where I wear them.

Got some Dunkmans and ASGs on the way, hunting for some Red Carpets, my first pairs of Lebrons ever, I still love my Kobe V's more though
laugh.gif

jdub562 for me i've worn my pair of rc's about ten times casually and a few for ball and honestly they haven't creased that much for me if any.  The leather will loosen up a little (in a good way) but not much creasing.  It probably varies for different people with different feet but if you have a size that fits it really shouldn't be a problem.  Just enjoy those bad boys 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

jdub562 for me i've worn my pair of rc's about ten times casually and a few for ball and honestly they haven't creased that much for me if any.  The leather will loosen up a little (in a good way) but not much creasing.  It probably varies for different people with different feet but if you have a size that fits it really shouldn't be a problem.  Just enjoy those bad boys 
grin.gif
LOL, coo mayne & good to hear. I will be def be enjoying them. It took some hunting and patience but was able to find them; with some help of course.

Also, these came in today. I really like them and got them under retail with the $30 coupon Shout out to Kikn N Skatn (from the other forum) for hooking it up.

Originally Posted by gottig10

I FINALLY GOT THE CTK'S!!!!!!!
I would like to give MAJOR MAJOR MAAAAAAAAJJJJJOOOOORRRR PROPS TO KMNewark
from this form for helping me get these from his local HOH footlocker in jersey! This guy is great, and didnt even charge me Resale price, just simple shipping!and he kept up with me on the shipping, jus so i wouldn't get worried of getting scammed! Thanks man and I really really appreciate it because the shoes are beautiful.
here are some Iphone pics of the CTK'S I love em, I think there a tie with the best looking lbj7 out there the Dunkmans!
(Crappy Iphone pics sorry)
I think thats going to be my last LBJ Airmax 7, it was a good run, and I love the shoes, I have the ASG7, DUNKMAN 7,RED BLACK AND WHITE 7, AND THE CTKS
I think 4 is enough...

Thanks again to KMNewark

Guess there isnt too much white after all huh? LOL

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by Zach13g

CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE II!

head over to the sneaker showcase in a few hours, event was
eek.gif

preview!!!
eek.gif

Sigh...all these different HOT colorways popping up and we're probably not gonna be able to get our hands on any 
mad.gif

eek.gif
i need these nike
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

aceofjays said:
Originally Posted by Zach13g

CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE II!

head over to the sneaker showcase in a few hours, event was
eek.gif

preview!!!
eek.gif

Sigh...all these different HOT colorways popping up and we're probably not gonna be able to get our hands on any 
mad.gif

eek.gif
i need these nike
smh.gif

These look great

Thinking on getting the PS this weekend. Was wondering if I could use the 30 off 100? Anyone with some help?

Thanks in advance

Does anyone else tounge on the dunkmans make a squeaking noise? When I walk in them the squeaking is really loud.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by gottig10

I FINALLY GOT THE CTK'S!!!!!!!
I would like to give MAJOR MAJOR MAAAAAAAAJJJJJOOOOORRRR PROPS TO KMNewark
from this form for helping me get these from his local HOH footlocker in jersey! This guy is great, and didnt even charge me Resale price, just simple shipping!and he kept up with me on the shipping, jus so i wouldn't get worried of getting scammed! Thanks man and I really really appreciate it because the shoes are beautiful.
here are some Iphone pics of the CTK'S I love em, I think there a tie with the best looking lbj7 out there the Dunkmans!
(Crappy Iphone pics sorry)
I think thats going to be my last LBJ Airmax 7, it was a good run, and I love the shoes, I have the ASG7, DUNKMAN 7,RED BLACK AND WHITE 7, AND THE CTKS
I think 4 is enough...

Thanks again to KMNewark

Guess there isnt too much white after all huh? LOL

lol, im not sure if i remember but was I the one who said they where too white?, correct me if im wrong i dont no! lol

I want to see the air max lebron low to drop.  The whites were clean...  Still on the fence with the PS

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED   ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s  size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Back
Top Bottom