OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Does anyone else tounge on the dunkmans make a squeaking noise? When I walk in the the squeaking is really loud.

Mine DO! ur not the only one

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Does anyone else tounge on the dunkmans make a squeaking noise? When I walk in them the squeaking is really loud.

Mine do for the first few minutes and then it stops. Its the patent on the tongue rubbing.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

GottaBdaShoes

great pickup

Thanks, I got lucky and scooped two pairs on the nba store's website. I think they have an 8.5 and 9 available. You guys should definitely get the PS's. Don't sleep!

For dude a page back and anyone else wit the PS's how do they feel on the feet and if you could compare em to the VII
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 13footer

So what's the deal with the full length air max lows? Are these dropping anytime soon?

I sure hope so. I swear when I first saw the other vii lows I wondered why they didn't make them look like the real thing just in a low cut form. These look 10000000x better. Hopefully some good colors drop.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

For dude a page back and anyone else wit the PS's how do they feel on the feet and if you could compare em to the VII
nerd.gif

They are much lower to the ground and to me are more of a performance shoe. I had to really pull the laces tight to get the feel I wanted. I like my basketball/athletic shoes on when I am playing. In the AM seven I wear a 9, and in the PS, I am a 9.5. They are really light and fit my feet almost perfect. The ankle cut out is a nice touch and gives it a low to mid feel rather than the standard sevens.
Traction to me was also better in the PS. I wore no show socks and had no problems with rubbing my ankle or anywhere else raw. I have the red/black ones and will be getting the concord colorway soon.. As much as I like the flashiness of the red/black ones I am in my thirties so the concord hits my sweet spot (looks wise) a bit more.

Overall a very good shoe.

^ thanks for the info bruh, those are a no doubter, to bad nbastore ran out of my size, now gotta wait till they restock or pick up on release date

Those pics of the PS a few pages back completely changed my mind. They will be copped now.

Picked up akron's last weekend at hohmd. I think they have a few pairs left...no more ctk's though unless you're a size 15

a2b255aec0e02347fab62cc9cb5c83563088315.jpg

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Got my PS's today. They're absolutely
smokin.gif

Congrats my man, didn't I tell you they were absolutely SICK in person??
wink.gif
One of the hottest shoes i've picked up in a while!

Next up are the Akrons, they are the nicest VII to me!!

Jus got the Akrons in too for a fairly good deal (on my end) traded Used Send Helps for some Akrons DS
pimp.gif
, they are clean

Damn, this pic got me wishin' these dropped in London! Secured CTKs, but I think Akrons might be the winner even without having seen them in person!
a2b255aec0e02347fab62cc9cb5c83563088315.jpg

CTK's are dope, but cant see myself wearing them cuz of the "Christ The King" on the side. Only Kings have rings! lol

^lol I thought kings had crowns not rings, but bron will have his ring thisyear!!!! Oh and I think ctks and akrons are a tie!

I will save my money, wear my 2001 Red/Black 11s NDS, and hope and pray that a single HWC colorway releases at some point in the next month or so.  I have to say, at this point, I am not very optimistic, but for my money, I would rather have another LBJ 7 colorway than a "remix" of something we've already seen.  NO disrespect to the PS, but I just cant help but look at it and think AJ 11.  At least with the Akron, CTK, RC, etc... I look at them and think Lebron.  Not so with this PS, and frankly, I just wanna move on.  Jordans are Jordans, and Brons, Brons. Kobes, Kobes, etc..Enough of the Black/Red/White. Lets move on to wine, navy, white, and orange, blue, white please NIKE.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

nerd.gif

Fit like a glove, comfortable, responsive, everything the high VII is NOT lol.... I'm use to basketball sneakers, low profile/lightweight/zoom air so when I try on my VII's they are just stiff and hard out of the box, and never get real comfortable... I got an 11.5 though for some added room, if I were going to play in their solely, 11...

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Jus got the Akrons in too for a fairly good deal (on my end) traded Used Send Helps for some Akrons DS
pimp.gif
, they are clean

im glad you got a pair too man, im waiting for the right time to break mine out.

Back
Top Bottom