OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Anyone know where I could locate a pair of Black/White/Gold VII's in a size 8/8.5? :nerd: I need a 3rd pair badly. :smh:

Found all-stars on CL in a size 11.5 but I wear a size 11 in most lebrons(4-9) and these usually run .5 big.
Should I go for it or will they just be too big?
Maybe use forcefields to cut down the creasing/fill the toebox a little? I don't know how much forcefields help these toeboxes.

Been trying to talk a guy down on a pair of Chist The Kings on eBay, what do you guys think a fair price is? Been trying to get him down to 300.

My newest pick up, took me 2 years to find them!

^How much did they cost you and what size are they? I'm looking to get a pair in a size 8. What's a reasonable price for them in DS condition?

you guys just keep opening up old wounds. Looking at the LBJ 10, the LBJ 7 didnt get the colors it shouldve.

I cant find those all star 7's anywhere for almost a year now here in nyc. A size 11, 11.5 is too hard to find local.

i want china 7's, i refuse to pay over 450. 
nerd.gif

shame on lebron for either making all the good colorways very limited or pe. 

i want china 7's, i refuse to pay over 450. 
nerd.gif

shame on lebron for either making all the good colorways very limited or pe. 

chinas weren't really limited nor were they expensive to buy when they first came out. anyone buying the special colors almost 4 years later should expect a nice mark up. no shame on lebrons about the chinas... shame on you for not getting them before the supply dried up.

chinas weren't really limited nor were they expensive to buy when they first came out. anyone buying the special colors almost 4 years later should expect a nice mark up. no shame on lebrons about the chinas... shame on you for not getting them before the supply dried up.
it's in general, it happened with the x's too.

it's in general, it happened with the x's too.

I agree but to make a fuss about what you did makes it like you are complaining just because. you cant complain about an apple when you are really talking about an orange.

Back
Top Bottom