OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Is sea glow a good option to restore my POP PS 7s?

Nice X-mas 7s!

i just grabbed a pair off ebay for $160 shipped

vnds worn 1-2x no flaws and no OG box

so im looking for Bron 7 boxes

need a box for my CTK also

Last edited:
hey you guys know how much the lebron 7 china moons are going for? I have a trade lined up for a ds pair of these for my tiffany highs plus 120. Is that a good deal?

hey you guys know how much the lebron 7 china moons are going for? I have a trade lined up for a ds pair of these for my tiffany highs plus 120. Is that a good deal?
Yea I think so, but I feel like you can bargain down the added money

I was going through my old shoes and I have a brand new deadstock pair of VII 7 P.S. with the Footlocker receipt and all, the problem is that they are size 11 and I am a 10, so I want to sell. 

I have searched ebay but come up quite empty, any idea on what these would sell for? Thanks!

This is the pair I have:

Last edited:

I was going through my old shoes and I have a brand new deadstock pair of VII 7 P.S. with the Footlocker receipt and all, the problem is that they are size 11 and I am a 10, so I want to sell. 

I have searched ebay but come up quite empty, any idea on what these would sell for? Thanks!

This is the pair I have:
Imo these are not very sought-after so I guess you should be pleased if you can sell them for +/- retail. I've seen some guys trying to sell these on ebay for 200+ and nobody seemed to want them.

Imo these are not very sought-after so I guess you should be pleased if you can sell them for +/- retail. I've seen some guys trying to sell these on ebay for 200+ and nobody seemed to want them.
Appreciate it. I am a Kobe shoe guy and I got these a few years back from a Footlocker manager when a pair of Jordans I bought there were defective. Had no clue as to the value and honestly I would just like to get retail for them. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom