OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

how much are these going for now a days? Want to know what's a good price for DS.

Hey guys, I have always wanted the LeBron VII Christmas, it's a favorite of mine. I have found a pair, used, but are in great shape. I'd say a strong 8.5/10 maybe a 9/10. Wanted to ask, what do you guys think a reasonable price would be? Not trying to low ball the guy, just reasonable. Appreciate it!

If the seller has not listed a price offer him about $140-$160. That's a fair price for 7 year old shoes in 8.5/10 condition.

A friend of mine offered me his XMas Lebron VII worn once with OG everything for 100. Is the market value on those around 100 or more?
Just picked up Christmas 7's DS for $230 pretty good deal in my size 13.
Hey guys, I have always wanted the LeBron VII Christmas, it's a favorite of mine. I have found a pair, used, but are in great shape. I'd say a strong 8.5/10 maybe a 9/10. Wanted to ask, what do you guys think a reasonable price would be? Not trying to low ball the guy, just reasonable. Appreciate it!

Depending on the size, but if they come with original box etc, I would say about 165- 190 Shipped

Hey guys thanks for the quick response, I really appreciate it. I somehow got extremely lucky and got them for $100. He did have them listed for 120 but was in need of money quickly and took $20 off of the asking price. I couldn't have asked for a better deal, original box was also included. So happy to finally have a pair of VII, especially the Christmas. The All-Stars are my next pair on the list. Personally, is a grail to me. Of course I would love to have one of the hardware classics, Heroes package or think pink but I unfortunately do not know the right people and have that kind of cash to blow right now.

Finally tracked down a DS pair in my size. Can't wait to rock these come spring/summer.

What a blast from the past! If anyone is interested, I have the all stars I mentioned on the last page in a size 11. I haven't worn them they are still sitting in the box, Im trying to move them. Went to a sneaker shop and they offered my $145 for them. I laughed and walked right out.

Back
Top Bottom