OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

lilpennymagicfan, was that you rockin xiii's this morning at HOH?
yup that was me
oh aight, thought i recognized you from the ms drop. i was 5th in line yesterday. glad it was an easy cop for all of us there. i was dreading a crowd but fortunately people weren't too crazy for them.
i guess i'll see you over there for the next release, fam.

DAMN you NIKE release these now people will buy

9bhbap.jpg

wlxg6g.jpg

For some reason I feel like Nike is going to surprise us and drop these. He's worn them too much for them not to release

Originally Posted by c4

For some reason I feel like Nike is going to surprise us and drop these. He's worn them too much for them not to release

Yea I got the same feeling.
The sole on the HWC's is beautiful with the blue and orange.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

DAMN you NIKE release these now people will buy

9bhbap.jpg
One of the best colorways of the shoe and it hasn't been released 
mad.gif
These would be COPPED... especially since it would match his Knicks jersey next year 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

i came up on some ds redcarpets for $90. i bought the spizikes on ea and returned them to hoh so i had 175 store credit. they had my size in the redcarpets so i copped those and some socks. i only payed 87.50 for the spizikes cause they were 50% off. they are my first pair of lebrons. i had it all planned out when i saw the redcarpets at hoh on thursday.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  ONCE AGAIN NIKE TEASING US AGAIN WITH HWC, im starting to hate NIKE
i do hate, nike.  HWC's, cavfanatics, kentucky's, black/pink,  SVSM aways...ALL WASTED.
smh.gif

cavfanatics are so sex, im just going to save money incase they do drop on some hype/quick strike, the inlines zkv aint going no where

bahunt8 wrote:
c4 wrote:

Yea I got the same feeling.
The sole on the HWC's is beautiful with the blue and orange.

I wouldnt doubt it
but i hopee its next month or something cuz if not id be %%*!%! cuz i wouldnt be ready financially for it
ohwell.gif

I knew after watching that game there was going to be another page of posts begging Nike to release the HWCs...so I might as well add another +1 to the list of people that would love to polish off my VIIs with at least the blue HWCs and the CavFanatics. It wouldn't hurt to see a HWC Pack with both colorways and a legit release of the SVSM, but I'm not going to push it. CMON NIKE HWC PACK PLEASE!

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by sdnick

Anyone picked up the Cool grey from pys or sneakerhead? Look real nice
Got my pair from Footlocker here in NCarolina yesterday.

ordered my pair from my local footlocker.....pretty pumped they looked great in the store
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom