OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by phoenixphire

Originally Posted by pay jape

id slap my momma for some kentucky's. dopest shoe ive seen in a loooooooong time.

I slapped my momma when i saw pics of em! Hell yeah i'd tapdance in the rain in a thunderstorm for a chance at these bad boys!!!!!!!!!!! HWC, Cavs Fanatic, and Kentucky! Nike STOP PLAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kentucky's are SMOKIN'.  absolutely love that colorway.  HWC blue, HWC orange, and CavFanatics are also major HEAT.  it kills me that these didn't release.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

got this shirt for my dunkmans

Niiiice
this BBC shirt is dope too

a5an20.png

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Brandon3000
wrote:

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

got
this shirt for my dunkmans

Niiiice

this
BBC shirt is dope too

a5an20.png

Not for no damn 80 dollars. For a shirt?! You gotta be kidding me. lol

Some say paying $200+ for shoes is crazy too.. but hey

but yea different strokes for different folks. and yea that famous shirt is TOUGH

A RELIABLE SOURCE TOLD ME THAT THE HWC COLORWAY IS RELEASING WITHIN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS... WHICH COLORWAY IS YET TO BE DETERMINED! AHHHHH I CANT WAIT! 17 PAIRS DEF WONT BE ENOUGH THIS TIME AROUND LOL

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

A RELIABLE SOURCE TOLD ME THAT THE HWC COLORWAY IS RELEASING WITHIN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS... WHICH COLORWAY IS YET TO BE DETERMINED! AHHHHH I CANT WAIT! 17 PAIRS DEF WONT BE ENOUGH THIS TIME AROUND LOL
i heard April
wink.gif

royals > Orange

both are
pimp.gif

regardless of which ones drop,Im coppin
pimp.gif

thanks again for CTKs and Akrons bro
pimp.gif

Thats what i am talking about cant wait 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

I just wanna know why Kobe get 80 million colorways every season and Bron doesnt? It doesnt make any sense...

Thats a good point. I'm sure alot of it has to do with sales numbers and the kind of bets nike basketball wants to place.

since we're putting it out there...

I heard Orange HWC's...from a very, very reliable source.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Oh man...

nerd.gif

yall are gettin me excited... pause... no h-omo
roll.gif
, lol i said the same thing... Nike i take it back about the HATE thing if you guys decided to bring these out..

PLEASE the ORANGE COLORWAY....  B Day IV's are blue and orange..

lets get some all orange and blue colorway popppin 

that orange and orange speckle sole and check
pimp.gif

If it is the orange, I'm passing. I'm about to cop the KD II creamsicles and that's enough orange shoes as it is. Hoping for the blue pairs.

Aint nuffin wrong with to many orange shoes...

If it is the orange, I'm passing. I'm about to cop the KD II creamsicles and that's enough orange shoes as it is. Hoping for the blue pairs.

i'd rather take the blue HWC, but will "settle" for the orange. i try to limit my 'cuse colored apparel to an absolute minimum.

I really hope its the orange colorway if its the blue I'm not sure ill cop, and both r easy to match put on a mets t shirt or somethin hwcs are not gonna be a hard match

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^da hell you doin up so early lol

Night terrors that the Cav Fanatics won't release! lol na my mental schedule is all messed up from losing that hour. I'm all out of wack!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

PLEASE the ORANGE COLORWAY....  B Day IV's are blue and orange..

lets get some all orange and blue colorway popppin 

that orange and orange speckle sole and check
pimp.gif

cosign - Orange >>>>> blue - already have a pair of bday 4s...

kd2 aint got sh|t on the hwc - you should get rid of those creams if that is the case
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom