OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by phoenixphire

450 on the LV belt! I see you pimp! do you! and good lookin on whoever dropped the link to those shorts! Im about to be nice out here for the summer in St. Louis!

im in the lou too! its gtting fire out here my dude! lol

I see you genesis! btw Nasty his cut is fine! Speaks to his current status in the NBA. He want that ship! I hope he doesn't cut it till the Parade!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I see you genesis! btw Nasty his cut is fine! Speaks to his current status in the NBA. He want that ship! I hope he doesn't cut it till the Parade!
Hmm I never thought of it as that.. Hopefully he gets the ship This Year!!!

Green laces can't save those greys. They could've been done a lot better.

Dunkmans still available in the DMV?

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Green laces can't save those greys. They could've been done a lot better.

laugh.gif
word

Got my ASG's in and they're my first pair of VIIs.
They are just amazing, dunkmans tomorrow =]
smh though for not taking the mail key from my roommate
she went back home with my sister so I got to wait til sunday =[

Originally Posted by bahunt8

silverswoosh they're sitting at a lot of my DTLR's.

Aight, I'll try to grab a pair tomorrow (today, actually). After the RCs and ASGs went ghost, I really don't want to hold out too long on these.

lbj's foot in the first picture looks crazy contorted...i guess the shoes are holding up...hahaha

i dream of the kentucky's, hwc orange, hwc blue, and cavfanatic's. i'm really bummed this shoe is done. the VII coulda been a contender.

Just so everyone knows don't sleep on SHIEKH SHOES STORES, I got a pair of dunkmans there today for 160 after tax, the guy gave me 10% off kuz he didn't have them in the store, but another store had them in my size. I WAS SUPER EXCITED so if you're looking for a pair defiently hit them up. I'm in Las Vegas by the way.

has anyone been able to get their hands on the black/white ps vii's (concords)? I keep looking at the stock photo on eastbay and when you click on the zoom and other views and it brings up the big photo it really looks like that pattern from the kobes and the max hyperizes is on the black patent part. I really hope there is no design on the patent, but I'm wondering if anyone has them and can tell if there is a pattern or not.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so the VII cw are done???? wth!!!
mad.gif
no HWC?
frown.gif

Wait for him to get MVP and that championship.... hopefully

I can't imagine Nike just saying forget his MVP award

Back
Top Bottom