OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Man I called the HOHLA yesterday around 5pm & the lady that answered the phone assured me that they have/had no more CTKs. I come in this thread today & see that they did. I also called & another lady said yes they had them, BUT sold out now! UNREAL!!!!
Thats the problem
ohwell.gif

Man I called the HOHLA yesterday around 5pm & the lady that answered the phone assured me that they have/had no more CTKs. I come in this thread today & see that they did. I also called & another lady said yes they had them, BUT sold out now! UNREAL!!!!
so maybe by the time you called at 5pm yesterday they were gone, that could have been it.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Hey Nike, I have a great idea. How about you release both HWC's, CavFanatic's, and Kentucky's for the Lebron heads?!?!
mad.gif
Nike's response: Hey spoonmanofthehour how about we make you wait and see what we decide to release, you shoe geeks can't tell us what to do...when we say jump you say how high.

jk
roll.gif
however i can picture someone from nike saying that haha

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
Ric Flair. I love that version of the HWC's. They're not releasing though. Unfortunately. That's what my good connect told me. You know Nike though, always changing it up. I'm optimistic.

So what is coming out then?

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Thats the problem
ohwell.gif

No disrespect to shoe store female employees, but I've had similar experiences.  The most recent:  called NT Chicago for the white/red 12's when they discounted them...the lady said they had nothing close in sizes 12-13 after checking for 4-5 min.  I called back right after, got a dude and rung me up over the phone for a size 12 instantly.  Not to say this happens more with female employees, a lot of employees don't know what's what.

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Thats the problem
ohwell.gif

No disrespect to shoe store female employees, but I've had similar experiences.  The most recent:  called NT Chicago for the white/red 12's when they discounted them...the lady said they had nothing close in sizes 12-13 after checking for 4-5 min.  I called back right after, got a dude and rung me up over the phone for a size 12 instantly.  Not to say this happens more with female employees, a lot of employees don't know what's what.

No.... lady employees are horrible! Everytime I call a store and a girl answers I cringe it almost like a little kid answering the phone. They have no idea what the shoes are called, let alone what the colorways are called.

Damn, yall must be some rude dudes on the phone because when I call, the ladies at HOH Chicago get me what I want most of the time. One of them even helped me to my car with all my stuff today.
laugh.gif
It was her offering.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so maybe by the time you called at 5pm yesterday they were gone, that could have been it.

Wish that was the problem, but my lady got to HOHLA at 8:45pm last night and the guy that helped her told her they had 8 left...unfortunately they didnt have my size so had to go up to a 10 oh well...sick shoe!

For those of you still looking, HOH Willowbrook hasa few the All Star Game Lebrons in stock. I just scooped the last size 12. Hurry up and get em.

For the people wanting Lebron PS's -- they are slated for 4.17.10

As for the POP release - GR release Footlocker, Inc. stores will not be receiving them -- they were dropped from the release schedule.

I wear 13-14 and these shoes have a seriously lower profile and are at least 8 oz. lighter than the AM7 counterpart - mind you the performance does not take shotgun. These shoes have no slip or loss of control while in gameplay.

Biggest gripe -- creasing!

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

For those of you still looking, HOH Willowbrook hasa few the All Star Game Lebrons in stock. I just scooped the last size 12. Hurry up and get em.

Yes they still have them. I picked up a size 8. They also have the Akrons there also. Akrons left are size 7 and 9 from what I was told.

Originally Posted by truestory1011

As for the POP release - GR release Footlocker, Inc. stores will not be receiving them -- they were dropped from the release schedule.

I wear 13-14 and these shoes have a seriously lower profile and are at least 8 oz. lighter than the AM7 counterpart - mind you the performance does not take shotgun. These shoes have no slip or loss of control while in gameplay.

So you're saying that Foot Lockers will not be recieving this colorway? Only HOHs will? What about the Kobe V POPs?
lebron-vii-ps-white-black-1.jpg

Just got home from Foot Action & I was able to stock locate a pair of Red Carpets & they let me use the FTL $30 coupon. I was told they were coming from Maryland. I just hope the order goes through.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by truestory1011

So you're saying that Foot Lockers will not be recieving this colorway? Only HOHs will? What about the Kobe V POPs?
lebron-vii-ps-white-black-1.jpg

^ yeah - general release stores will not get either POPs

BUT! House of Hoops will be getting both PS and POP in both Lebrons and Hobe's

8 oz lighter? That's quite a lot! lol

So the POPs are exclusives? Sweeet! lol

Thanks for the info Truestory =)

these just arrived.....

and im doneeeeee(unless ORANGE HWC)

BONUSSSS......what yal think???

Anyone got their hands on the POPs yet, if so can you post some pictures?

Back
Top Bottom