OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

his name lonelyboysole really fits him i guess. He got a pic of a chick up that he wants but she dont want him??? she smashed the homies tho...

#1 But u wife up ugly broads tho?
laugh.gif
Soft lookin !#!..

#2 Tryna say im creepin for havin a PIC of a grl in my avy!? But the same dudes ayin that has a girl in his avy and hundreds of other NTers do also? FOH.Hop off.

#1-- pic
nerd.gif

#2-- creepn not bc u got a pic of a girl as your avy, its b/c the girl has no idea that you have those feelings for her still, doesnt know youve not only pronounced your love for her on a public forum but has her old picture up as your avy, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, SHE PROB HASNT THOUGHT OR EVEN REMEMBERS YOU. 

thats creepy/stalker status.  but just my opinion........
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOO yo guys check this out i get a PM from some dude name

pennysucksmy____  (fill in the blanks) dont know who he is, nor care but just thought i'd share

well anyways he said in the message shut the ____ up clean face ____

i guess it was his reply on saying to squash the beef.. lol if anyone wants to see the message it feel free to PM me..

whoever it is i replied with a LMAOOOOOO.. so whoever sent me that PM
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

that dont phase me ....
laugh.gif

Alright guys just chill already and let's get back to the MVP VII that will b
arriving at HOH locations Thursday!!!!!!!

Jk just wanted to change the subject! (sorry mods)

Originally Posted by metallic

Son.... Cmon

Originally Posted by metallic

laugh.gif
@ the last few pages

Soooooooooooo any news about the HWC 7's?
laugh.gif

I'm not feeling those MVP. I want some Akron's but bills and school coming up
frown.gif

my point= i feel it is a little creepy posting a picture of an old fling/love/crush (watever it was) as your avy without her knowledge, being with her, or least talking to her PERIOD.

lemme ask you this, if/when you do start talkn to her again, will you tell her that you had her picture from years ago up on a public sneaker forum for all to see? and actually pronounced your love forr her to us even before you did to her?

final response.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

alright c'mon guys lets stop this bickering, it was a lil joke about his avy.. we all play around like that..

Lonelyboy is cool man.. he's cool peoples.. so what if he really likes the girl.. c'mon us lebron fans dont need to go in on each other like that..

hopefully he does find homegirl.. i always had a crush on somegirls in h.s, and then be like dang whatever happend to ______ dont front like you guys never have thought the same.

lil pennymaic fan sweet pickups bro.. jersey looks crack too..

and i hope all the real bron fans get a hand on the MVP's and not them stupid resellers..
This whole thing petty...We tooooooooooooooooooooooo old for pettiness.

pennysucksmy____  (fill in the blanks) dont know who he is, nor care but just thought i'd share

i guess it was his reply on saying to squash the beef.. lol if anyone wants to see the message it feel free to PM me..

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

that dont phase me ....
laugh.gif

AYO FRESH SON WHO WE HAVE TO BODY???

I Hope this thread doesn't get locked. The Lebron8 thread just isn't for me, atleast not yet. I love the am7, and I love this thread, let's stay on topic before they lock this thread.
smile.gif
Has anyone seen any HWC 7's. Or any of the Heroes pack on the bay? I check every couple of weeks and never see any.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

that dont phase me ....
laugh.gif

AYO FRESH SON WHO WE HAVE TO BODY???

some dude, only if he posted his info we would get em..
laugh.gif

and royalflush1230 i know bro.. he sent me some other PM and said some other non-sense.. just replied LMAOOOO again.. lol hahahaha

hotbutter its just a pic bro.. he likes shorty thats all man.. so what if he does that .. does it really bother you?  lets drop this

Lonely............ dont worry about what people say. Do you, I dont think i would have done that myself, but i definitely understand the motion. I think any worth while girl would find it flattering if anything. I hope you do end up coming in contact her (I think you said you werent able to contact her, i could be wrong).

Back
Top Bottom