OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

CTK's trump over the mvps easily in my opinion. That quilt looking material on the mvps is poor taste. I can definitely understand the redcarpets being #1, they're a must have colorway in the 7series. Redcarpets,Dunkmans, CTK's are tops for me. Put them in whichever order, those should be top 3.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

mvps are nice, but imo RC's still better imo.

what ya'll think, MVP= best c.w?

You talking about Released colorways or overall?

IMO top 3..

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-hardwood-orange-3-04-570x426.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-cavfanatic-crimson-1-02.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-vii-asw-all-star.jpg

but if yall talking released colorways ..

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-nfw-red-carpet-1-570x380.jpg

and

nike-lebron-7.jpg

The orange with the speckled check are so nice. I think the HWC's that were half orange and half blue are/were the best because you have both colors dominating the shoe equally.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by hotbutter

mvps are nice, but imo RC's still better imo.

what ya'll think, MVP= best c.w?

You talking about Released colorways or overall?

IMO top 3..

Jesus I forgot how dope these were Knick lol...Maaaan let the search begin for these babies

never wear them wrote:

and then these but didnt get em.. thinkin' if i should or not... hmm
air-max-lebron-VI-white-navy-1.jpg

I seen these a couple of weeks ago when I went home at the Nike outlet in Tulare. They're B-grades for $109 and they had a decent amount of sizes. Here's their number 559-685-9711

Those navy blues are cool, but to say they're nicer than the CTK's or cool greys is just crazy. But to each, his own. I see those navy blues in a lot of spots still for retail. I've seen carnivores drop in price significantly but not Lebrons. Very weird. I think Nike doesn't like to drop prices on the Lebrons and Kobes. But Jordans drop kind of quickly.

Those navy blues are cool, but to say they're nicer than the CTK's or cool greys is just crazy. But to each, his own. I see those navy blues in a lot of spots still for retail. I've seen carnivores drop in price significantly but not Lebrons. Very weird. I think Nike doesn't like to drop prices on the Lebrons and Kobes. But Jordans drop kind of quickly.

Originally Posted by never wear them

top 3 gr lebrons for me.

and then these but didnt get em.. thinkin' if i should or not... hmm
air-max-lebron-VI-white-navy-1.jpg
I say GO FOR EM'... They are real nice
pimp.gif

photowb.jpg

I just finished telling you The ones I only wanted.... And now you post this? Haha. I think I am next time I hit the outlets. I just hope the lace bag is still attatched.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

will the SLH ps pair show up places like eastbay.com? or will i need to go to niketown Chi? this was the pair i wanted the least, but now I need them. so happy no patent was used on that pair.
So amm, this post was from the beginning of May, but we finally received a small shipment in for the SLH LeBron VII PS's a little over a week ago and we should be receiving another small shipment early next month.  For those still interested, you can see them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/b34uY6

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by you big dummy

^ Is Eastbay getting the MVP's?
the question everyone wants to know lol and if so....when??
I can not find any information on the MVP's.  
frown.gif
  So I can not say for sure if or when we will receive them.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update. 
nerd.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

^^^ my thoughts exactly. Anybody know where I can find some all star 7's ? If you have the red carpets, you don't need those navys. I'd rather get some chinas. Which are slept on kinda hard here.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

^^^ my thoughts exactly. Anybody know where I can find some all star 7's ? If you have the red carpets, you don't need those navys. I'd rather get some chinas. Which are slept on kinda hard here.

ya sound like hype is what drives you to cop kid. It's like sayin' " you don't need those space jams cause you got the concords" 2 completely different colorways.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by MrDozo

ya sound like hype is what drives you to cop kid. It's like sayin' " you don't need those space jams cause you got the concords" 2 completely different colorways.

not completely different colorways, theyre both white-based with red laces and only separated by 2 different shades of blue. Just like many have posted here before, I dont buy hype, I buy what I like. My collection is small compaired to many here, but out of 70something pairs that I have, NONE are deadstock cuz I cop only what I like. Thats why I got the space jams and the bred 11's. Thanks for keeping this thread alive man. its one of my favs
happy.gif

That and one has a basket weave upper while the other has a plastic/flywire.^

But I can see how easily it's mistaken, whenever I flop out the laces on my Chuck Taylors to red laces I get alot of people mistaking them for Lebron7s. Those red shoes transform shoes!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom