OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

can SOMEONE, ANYONE confirm any & all HOH release cws & release dates?? Ive looked all over this thread and cant seem to find one except for thechinas??

thanx n advance.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Are they doing west /east releases on these? The navys are usually the west coast editions right?

I know the white/navy III was a GR, with the white/gold being the West Coast.

I think the white/navy/gold IVs were West Coast, though I did see them in MD.

is it a good deal for 140 shipped on the GR wht/blk/red now?
got an offer from my fd...
kinda debating...

do u guys think tht CW will drop any lower than 130?
hmm

I saw a kat in my class at SFSU today with the red and blk ones and they we hot and lite after he too one off for me to see it! They were 9's must be asample size. They where nice. they weight is in the sole. upper feels like nothing!

laugh.gif
@ spots in NYC chargin' $180.00 for these.

Just called 3 of my local Footlockers, all 3 said the GR white/black/red colorway is still on for the 24th release date. Cant take their word for much but Ihope their right.

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Just called 3 of my local Footlockers, all 3 said the GR white/black/red colorway is still on for the 24th release date. Cant take their word for much but I hope their right.

Yup. it makes no sense for them to hold em til the 29th. The EA passed already, they wont hesitate to put them out, especially if they already have them in.

Originally Posted by Filmoetonyc

I saw a kat in my class at SFSU today with the red and blk ones and they we hot and lite after he too one off for me to see it! They were 9's must be a sample size. They where nice. they weight is in the sole. upper feels like nothing!

laugh.gif
Dude, that was me with the size 9. What a small world.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

am i the only one who found these run damn narrow with your standard size and too huge if you go up half a size? the patent creased from me wearing them around the store the other day for 4 hours. the airbag once broken in doesn't do its job ( I weigh less than bron for god sakes) and the damn shoe doesn't lace up tight enough to make me feel my ankle is safe.

maybe nike can get my dough if they give me some zoom powers, but I will be damned with paying 130 for these.
so after you broke in the air bag..... there wasnt enough cushioning??

Back
Top Bottom