OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Im uninspired by a Flat Black VII... I would have like to have seen some patent somewhere on it...or Material changes...

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike Air Max LeBron VII - Black/Gold
375664-001
more pic: http://flightclub.tistory.com/entry/Nike-Air-Max-LeBron-VII-7-Black-Gold-First-Look#recentTrackback
20091022051147.jpg

thx http://d.hatena.ne.jp/stmr/20091021
eek.gif

[Yoda] In my pants, jizzed I. [/Yoda]

the flywire and max unit are anthracite right? They don't seem totally black. Why isn't there the same amount of patent on those as on the firstgr's? That'd be much nicer.

Lebron wears all black and white/black/red VIIs in Live '10

all black VIIs could use more gold on it. maybe a outlined swoosh and/or gold air unit. BP
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Lebron wears all black and white/black/red VIIs in Live '10

all black VIIs could use more gold on it. maybe a outlined swoosh and/or gold air unit. BP
nerd.gif

If NIKE did that, I would buy them in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

You're looking forward to Wade's shoe? Unless it's being designed by Tinker, it's going to be hot garbage. Haven't you seen Melo and CP3's lines?

Kobe V's aren't looking soo good from the catalog photos, can be different.

Lebron VII's look wayy better than the shoes you posted.
wow my words exactly Dwades line isnt going to great at all and will be a flop like all of the other jordan lines like Cp3 , Melo , Jeter

Kobe 5s look terrible like they want to keep the shoe looking like the 4 just cause it sold so well

And the 7 is the best looking Basketball sneaker this Basketball season

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

You're looking forward to Wade's shoe? Unless it's being designed by Tinker, it's going to be hot garbage. Haven't you seen Melo and CP3's lines?

Kobe V's aren't looking soo good from the catalog photos, can be different.

Lebron VII's look wayy better than the shoes you posted.
I think what he was trying to get at was that the shoes are bulky... IMO they look OKAY, but it really depends on the angle you see them at andthe colourway. For instance, the side shots look FINE, such as the one he posted but an angled shot like this makes the shoe look ******ed:

nike-lebron-7.jpg

And for you're comment about the ZKV, I saw that you posted in the "take down" thread. Read the first post in that thread.

And the Jordan's... lol they're all ugly.

28wc8q8.jpg

info please ? HOH ? GR ? LIMITED ? release date ?

probably the only pair i will purchase until the VI in january.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Im uninspired by a Flat Black VII... I would have like to have seen some patent somewhere on it...or Material changes...

I hear you Rock, I guess I am actually feeling the understated look in this colorway.

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

28wc8q8.jpg

info please ? HOH ? GR ? LIMITED ? release date ?

probably the only pair i will purchase until the VI in january.

I Heard their suppose to be HOH only but could change
pimp.gif

I hear you Rock, I guess I am actually feeling the understated look in this colorway.
I'm with Elder - I actually like muted, calm look of this c/w. After all the Soldier 3s with Patent I'm done with it for awhile.....mattefinish please!

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

If I'm in here, you know it's time for some hate

Serious question: I've heard a lot from Bron heads since the 7 dropped, and everyone seems pretty geeked on them. Saying stuff like "BEST BRON SHOE EVER" and "Bron VIII >>>> Everything else", stuff like that. And I get that it's exciting having a new shoe after the 6 was so controversially boring. But real talk? Ya'll are hyping yourself silly over this.

Iit's not revolutionary. It's not a game changer. It definitely won't be the biggest sig this year (Sorry, but Wade's first Jordan shoe will be off the charts. And the Kobe V will probably move a lot too). In fact, given how the market never likes big man shoes, these might do poorly. I'm not saying for sure, I'm just saying.

Stylistically, it's a little weak. Let's do the math

Hypermax + Air MAX BB 360 - Leather and the straps = LBJ 7

They might perform well if you like playing in a Buick and not feeling the ground, but I'll pass.

Enjoy talking about colorways for another basketball season!
I'm completely with you. I love the VI. The double stack Zoom and the fact you could rock it on AND off the court....and that Bron Bron wonan MVP award and a gold medal with this shoe....it's my favorite Lebron.

VI > VII

Originally Posted by Rick2345

And the 7 is the best looking Basketball sneaker this Basketball season
I dunno about that. The season hasn't even started yet. I personally feel that the 7 is pretty boring and uninspired.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

If I'm in here, you know it's time for some hate

Serious question: I've heard a lot from Bron heads since the 7 dropped, and everyone seems pretty geeked on them. Saying stuff like "BEST BRON SHOE EVER" and "Bron VIII >>>> Everything else", stuff like that. And I get that it's exciting having a new shoe after the 6 was so controversially boring. But real talk? Ya'll are hyping yourself silly over this.

Iit's not revolutionary. It's not a game changer. It definitely won't be the biggest sig this year (Sorry, but Wade's first Jordan shoe will be off the charts. And the Kobe V will probably move a lot too). In fact, given how the market never likes big man shoes, these might do poorly. I'm not saying for sure, I'm just saying.

Stylistically, it's a little weak. Let's do the math

Enjoy talking about colorways for another basketball season!
when people are talking and saying things like "best lebrons ever" i think its a combination of things, them relizing the possiblites ofhow high this shoe can go.
And also I think people really are happy this shoe actually looks good compare to the 6's. IMO right now now VII or VI.

the best shoe colorway in the 6's were the big apples.

and right now the best colorway for the 7's are The GR white blk and red or the Red carpets. the 7's end up beating the 6's colorwize

the 7's have endless possibitllies.

Lebron 6's were monsters on court. but off the court they weren't really favored by many. many people said they look boot like and look funny withjeans.

we will havet to wait and see can the 7's beat the 6's on performance

i totally agree with you, rock. this is very uninspiring to me.

I'm likely in the minority, but I cop most modern joints to rock, not for performance -- and the LBJ VIIs are the nicest LeBrons yet.

Many of today's performance joints don't look good casually -- and that includes most LeBrons. Look at the IV -- maybe it wuz a performance beast, butit weighed an awful lot and just didn't look right off the court. The Vs were ugly and the VIs bore too much of a resemblance to AF1s.

Bottom line, while the VIIs evoke past Nike models, the way it freaks all these past elements is original, from the Flywire panels to the Red-toned airbubble.

Performance-wise, who cares? MANY kicks perform well, but few look as nice as the VII. If you have game, you still got game even if you're rocking skips...

I wonder why we can't get any info on the Red Carpets. If they're HOH, I'll be pissed, but they'll still be mine.

so many colorways and so little money
frown.gif
....the white/blue/red colorway that are fake on ebay are smoking (still wouldn't buy)....but I do want to getthese though

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-1.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-2.jpg

I feel you... but for me.. if I am getting the Matted understated look as you and Flint mentioned.. I get those for my balling everyday shoes and I know I willgo back to my 2k3s and Zoom BB1s for that. You walk into one section of my closet and it looks like a Mirror Room you see in a Circus Freak Show with all theShiny Reflections and Mirror images from the kicks...I literally get dust build up and my girl thinks I use windex to clean em up...

Nike will be dumb if they make Red Carpets HOH Only.
I know people who are not into Lebrons and when they saw Red Carpets they all said "I WANT"

HOH or not, Red Carpets will be had
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

correct me if Im wrong, but aren't those black/red VIIs fake?
smh.gif

Above Lebrons are el fakeo fuggazzi Variants not real... and all that jazz..

But if you only saw the other fake colorways... you'd be like Damn.. how are they doing it better than HQ?

I'll be cuttin some up soon.

I feel you... but for me.. if I am getting the Matted understated look as you and Flint mentioned.. I get those for my balling everyday shoes and I know I will go back to my 2k3s and Zoom BB1s for that. You walk into one section of my closet and it looks like a Mirror Room you see in a Circus Freak Show with all the Shiny Reflections and Mirror images from the kicks...I literally get dust build up and my girl thinks I use windex to clean em up...
I see Rock..for going out and profiling you need your kicks to match this style....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

snapshot20070731215325bi5.jpg

J/k my dude.

Back
Top Bottom