OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

6zrg61.jpg

please tell me the White Black Gold is a GR colorway!? ill have to check out todays release whenever.

Anyone have info of rd and gr, qs, or limited for the teals? Haven't been I here in awhile...

Im wondering will O State Fairfax and other schools get the VIIs ...as we know the Irish will without a doubt...

I would LOVE to see Fairfax home and aways... but at the pricepoint I wonder how it would re-sell cause we know they would sell out for the most part...

Originally Posted by dbff

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I swear Eastbay's photographer should be fired. Why do they think those Web pics are ok?
I agree with you, their pictures of shoes consistently look terrible.

^True. But I like the zoom feature because it gives good closeups on materials.

^^Dope
pimp.gif

I gotta wait on my 2 pairs. It'll be worth the wait considering how much I already paid for them
smokin.gif

KingJay718 thats a good price. And its probably the patent leather on the toe cause I thought the same thing.

Anybody else think these run big? I just tried on a pair and to me they were running at least a half size big.

33mxvl5.jpg

Lookin good. But Im wondering.. who did you get to follow you on their knees takin pics?
laugh.gif
Thats a good friend.. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by dt24

Anybody else think these run big? I just tried on a pair and to me they were running at least a half size big.

nope u prolly have narrow feet...remember bron is flat footed so they not gonna fit like that on everyone...

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by dt24

nope u prolly have narrow feet...remember bron is flat footed so they not gonna fit like that on everyone...
Which also explains why they look ridiculously wide when youre wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom