OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

5esfsx.jpg

got mines, picked up the others while gettin these too
pimp.gif
. 1st NikesI've copped in a LONG times that are non J's or nike retro's. Nice...

Got mine yesterday, wore em to the club last night..had on a pair of new jeans, so a little bit of ink bled onto the laces. Any tips on gettin that outquickly?

BTW, These are instant classics imo, they look GREAT with jeans, are EXTREMELY comfortable, and are just a great shoe. I'll post pics later but everyoneelse already have, so idk what the point would be.
laugh.gif

-edit-

Another thing, wheres the Promo for these? No commercials, no ads or nothing. Even the picture for em in Footlocker was Lebron in game, with all black 7'sps'ed on him
laugh.gif

These are REALLY under the radar right now.

those dunkman 7s BP made are the ones i'm gonna hold on to, hopefully nike saw that CW and just make something similar to it.

maybe i didnt see it in the back pages. In the new slam with shaq and lebron they have a all silver pair of lebron 7's in the kicks section anybody knowanything about them ?

my footlocker dont get good shoes lol they useally get team jordans and thats about it . but my footlocker got 6 pairs of the lebrons and i copped the 13

Originally Posted by Rafool

So this was a very odd General release for me.......

I walked into footlocker today and they said they didn't receive any pairs of these, they always receive everything pretty much but not this time around...... Don't know why.

The guy at footlocker though ordered a pair for me through another store, I didn't get a chance to try them on so I hope they fit me when they come in the mail......
This could lend itself to every store getting them is getting enough to sell a few Size Runs if not just one so Nike leaves everyone wanting moreor wishing they had gotten them at initial release...They did this with the VI on some level...

This keeps retailers happy unless they realized they could have sold alot more..but many already have plenty of product sitting in inventory.

Mben32 got a good point im really shuffling if I should wear these with jeans or not can't have blue marks on my 7's just don't look right.

best thing about the moon cakes is the box is smaller than the MTAGs
laugh.gif
.Glad nike made the change to a smaller box.

^ I think I'm gonna pick up some "Chinas" Tomorrow. There was something keeping me from from pulling the trigger but I just cant stop looking atthem online.

Originally Posted by c4

I wonder why we can't get any info on the Red Carpets. If they're HOH, I'll be pissed, but they'll still be mine.
co-sign..on a lighter note..so many mixed feelings on these sneakers..i think they're
pimp.gif

c4 wrote: I wonder why we can't get any info on the Red Carpets. If they're HOH, I'll be pissed, but they'll still be mine

Sorry if im a little late but what are th red carpets?

Originally Posted by Solefiend

^Update, i recalled NDC and another rep told me that they will drop tomorrow and that the black/black colorway will be a FTL exclusive, but will end up on NDC in December.

Black/Black isn't a FTL exclusive because it's on my release calendar above my desk.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

c4 wrote: I wonder why we can't get any info on the Red Carpets. If they're HOH, I'll be pissed, but they'll still be mine

Sorry if im a little late but what are th red carpets?

The "wovens" or white black blue colorway

Back
Top Bottom