OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

anyone know what the NFW is on the box tag. I just got home and I'm noticing it as I'm pulling em out to take a look

Non-flywire.

Edit:...oops..... too late.

anyone know what the NFW is on the box tag. I just got home and I'm noticing it as I'm pulling em out to take a look

NFW=NoFlyWire i think, same as the ones for the hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I always love checkin out NT fam livingrooms
roll.gif

as far as the shoes...cant wait
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

just got back from NT.got there around 11.i asked the dude wearing the cdp XIII's working the lebron/kobe section of the basketball floor about the red carpets and he said"we're supposed to get them today but we'renot gonna have them.try HOH for this kind of releases."
indifferent.gif
and
eyes.gif
i waited till 1:30 then i saw an employee get off of the lift with the motherload.there was a 1 pair per customer policy which was great.i was under the impression that the initial drop today would be very limited but there was a good 50 + pairs on there but i'm only guestimating here.after i got what i needed i went back up to see the dude that told me they weren't getting the shoes today.i don't think he saw me but i definitely saw him and a bunch of other employees carrying 7-9 pairs of the red carpets for their own.whatever.

i'll post pics asap
I got there about 11:30am and they took my name and some other dude's name down and gave us a wristband, took our size down and said they were gonna give us a call when they get them in. crazy how that dude told u to try HOH, he was aight wit me. I killed some time at the gym and something told me to call at about 1:45 and they had em by that time so I went and copped. Some chick from NT calls me at like almost 5 telling me they holdin my size but I don't need it now, so if anyone is in need of a 10.5 I'm sure they have at least 1 so go get it
were you wearing soldiers FC?yeah the dude was shady as hell to me,wasted almost 3 hours just hoping and waiting.
nah i was wearin blue foam pros. the dude wearin the soldiers was the other guy to get a wristband when i got one.

yeah,yeah,you were wearing a fitted and had a backpack right?i was the one with the stat foam lites.everythings good,had to put in more elbow grease and burnedup nearly all my patience but i'm happy i got mine.

yea that was me. fitted and the gym bag. some dude that i guess was in charge was tellin me they would get em around 4 but i had a feeling they would get emaround lunch time. Im happy with em too. beautiful shoe. BTW anyone in NYC still looking for a 10.5 they should still have em tomorrow, I was told they wouldonly hold em until closing so give it a shot if you lookin for em

Got there at like 4:30 and got the last size 12. They were being pricks about the 1 pair limit though, I had a friend with me to grab a second pair and dude inthe bo jackson trainers threw a fit and voided my transaction. Still ended up grabbing an extra pair for a nt'er though

10nxlq0.jpg

Anyone got a 9 or a 9.5 to trade?

I came with my dude. I had on the Del Sol Kobe IV. I was surprised they had decent sizes left.

the red carpets have a better more generous fit than the GR versions. although I feel the cushioning more in the GR's than the red carpets

is the red carpets goin to release anywhere else???

..if anyone wants to help out with a 10.5 pls PM me,

thanks in advance

i got this one flannel/ plaid button down that would match perfectly with the red carpets... tisk tisk...

i really wanted to wear these for thanksgiving... anybody that can hook it up pm me pls (10.5/11) !! ill return the favor some how...

Back
Top Bottom