OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

may i know...guys below 200lbs, do u feel the air bag hard to break in & get soft??

i am 17X lbs, i think the sole is kinda hard for me...

Great pickups all. Still in search of a size 11 though. Can and will return the favor...
nerd.gif

Am I the only one who was expecting some kind of different box (inside or out) for these? since they dropped as a NY only QS.
ohwell.gif

I am kinda hating on Nike. I am kinda tired of regional releases. I gotta reseller prices for these. I guess all is fair in love and sneakers

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Am I the only one who was expecting some kind of different box (inside or out) for these? since they dropped as a NY only QS.
ohwell.gif
But...they arent a NY-only QS; they just debuted there. the release was always scheduled nationwide....

Not to play anyone, but i guess some didnt read the info about the release. More will be releasing early Dec.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Not to play anyone, but i guess some didnt read the info about the release. More will be releasing early Dec.

Thank you....that's what I wanted to hear....are they going to release in more places?

I should have specified that I meant for now. I know other places get theirs in Dec. I meant that I was expecting something different because they dropped hereearly. Not only. My fault for phrasing it wrong.

edit:

nice stuff Matt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

more are releasing,but how much more?
no exact release. QS? HOH?
nerd.gif

can't get mine today,gotta wait another day or too
frown.gif

These better release again. I got my fingers crossed but I don't feel too good about it. I remember when the KOBE IV Finals dropped, and some nonsenserumor about how it will be a ASIA GR and more pairs are on the way.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

I should have specified that I meant for now. I know other places get theirs in Dec. I meant that I was expecting something different because they dropped here early. Not only. My fault for phrasing it wrong.

edit:
nice set! loving those NFW carpets...

red_pill_or_blue.jpg

thats what i keep thinking when i see those pairs together...

Still need to cop the GR cw.. Imma throw in my 02c in here.. Not buying into the numerous hype but I do like this shoe alot. Itis very light and appealing to the eye. I know its a great performing shoe as well as I was allowed to ball in it for the FL store in my area. Im getting a fewCW's for sure and will be anticipating the Dunkmans and the Navys for sure... Thanks NIKE (foronce)

Back
Top Bottom