OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Black laces are better i think. If it didn't come with those laces ppl wouldn't be thinking twice of buyin some laces like those. Red carpets #1contender for shoe of the year... The flywire pairs look forced. No other 7 looks better in my opinion.

The red laces aren't even that bad, considering the shoes I've seen with laces from the Jedi and Tiffany SBs....

Does anyone have any info on a size 9.5 for the red carpets at HOH Chicago as of late in the day. Plan on heading out there tomorrow morning.
Gracias in advance.

Red carpets are incredible. Anyone willing to scoop up a pair from HOH. I'll throw in the tip. Size 12 is possible hit me on PM. I'm nowhere near anyHOHs let alone Chi, NY or LA.

tired.gif
HOH ruins alot of releases IMO.

Call me salty, its whatever...exclusive/limited shoes are just
smh.gif

Especially in such a nice colorway like this...ill take my L

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Only 18 pairs at both HOHNY and Footlocker 34th...

HOHNY only has a 15 left...
FL 34 only size 7.5 that will prolly be sold before end of business today...
very accurate info..

i wonder if they sold that 7.5?

SO lebron is changing his numbe next year officially to number 6 in honor of Michael Jordan.. He said after the game that the number 23 is legendary and thatit should be retired by all teams.. So hes changing it after the season.. So what will happen to the L23 logo>? Wonder what a L6 logo will look like.. andon the topic of the shoes... Anyone got a size 13 red carpets? lol. Beautiful shoe and im hoping i can get a pair december 3rd if not sooner.

i have a superman 6 @ sz11.5 i would trade for a R.C....or a bunch of other stuff

sz 10.5 - 11.5 needed. thank you sirs.

PPL IN NYC

Red Carpets are at the NBA store

Sz 8-9.5 & 13-14 are left...

Called tried to do a phone order but didnt have my size...
frown.gif

But then she said its only in store... so GO GO GO

Back
Top Bottom