Originally Posted by mrarmageddon

HOH NJ told me only NYC, LA, and Chicago
indifferent.gif
->
frown.gif
->
mad.gif

my emotions about this news

The other HoHs will be seeing the Red Carpets. The dudes at HoH NJ meant that only Chicago, NYC, and LA released them today.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

The other HoHs will be seeing the Red Carpets. The dudes at HoH NJ meant that only Chicago, NYC, and LA released them today.
pimp.gif

just got back from HOH-LA.. and im
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
called them at 11:30.. got there at 12:50..... only 7.5/8.5/13 sizes left. i wanted a 9.5/10... left with the 8.5 in hand. dude told me that they onlygot 1 pair of each size... i really hope this is just an intial release and that the west coast is gettn more..

again i have 8.5 in hand and looking for 9.5.
decisions.... decsions.... should i sell, wait for trade or keep... they fit, but just way too snug..!!!

Damn, I guess I completely missed out on HOH LA.
frown.gif

Weren't they supposed to be released November-early December?
mad.gif

i have to believe that they will re-release at hoh-la, cant be true-- only 1 pair per size?!!? SM(MF)H

Only 18 pairs at both HOHNY and Footlocker 34th...

HOHNY only has a 15 left...
FL 34 only size 7.5 that will prolly be sold before end of business today...

I hate all of these damn limited releases!!!!! If anybody can come through with a size 9.5 please let me know!!!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

i have to believe that they will re-release at hoh-la, cant be true-- only 1 pair per size?!!? SM(MF)H
Man, I hope so because I have zero interest in the other VIIs I've seen.

Ok so hold up..they released at ntny yesterday, and today hoh locations got there pairs in..then what stores are getting dec 3rd batch of these?? Any infoguys?

red carpets are def fire but dont forget how early it is, the colorways we haven't even seen yet will most likely make everyone forget about the redcarpets

Back
Top Bottom