OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

wht/blk/gold is pretty sexy~ espeically with those wht patent leather~
hmm luving it~
wht/blk/red or wht/blk/gold?

Black/White/Gold joints
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scf2009

any footlocker workers in here that know when the next 30 percent friends and family is

I'm not an employee but my guess would be black friday.

Is there any chance that the phantoms will have the hologram. The pics of them on osneaker have it but the red carpets dont.
nerd.gif

saw the gr whi / blk / red for the first time today up close was like damn thats another pair i have to get.........pics really dont them justice

any word on the release date for those black neon green ones?

also has anyone hooped in these lately? how are the long term reviews?

Has anyone seen the Navy VII's on FL and Eastbay...looks nothing like the final version

Has anyone seen them in stores yet?

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

saw the gr whi / blk / red for the first time today up close was like damn thats another pair i have to get.........pics really dont them justice

Agree.... I seen them a week or so ago and I was just taken away. Shoes LOOK DOPE. I would cop a pair but I just cant. If I copped one I would want to cop themall 1-7 and all colorways
laugh.gif

Those Black/White/Golds are serious.
pimp.gif

Anyone know a release date?

[h2]More LeBron VII "Red Carpet" Pairs Coming to House of Hoops and Foot Locker[/h2]
Posted by: Alvin the Armed Squirrel
November 19th, 2009

If you weren't lucky enough to snatch up some of the few pairs of the Air Max LeBron VII "Red Carpet" that trickled out back on 11/12, we've got good news…

House of Hoops and select Foot Locker stores will be getting more pairs of the "Red Carpet" on Thursday, December 3rd. The spots that had the shoes on 11/12 might have a few pairs floating around before the 12/3 drop, but for most December 3rd is the day.

The Red Carpet's full name is the Air Max LeBron VII NFW white/black/glass blue/chilling red. The NFW stands for "no Flywire," referencing the fact that unlike the original LeBron VII, this upper contains none. Pushing the shoe in more of a casual direction it has a black woven upper with a glass-blue stitched swoosh. The "L23″ logo on the medial side is also stitched.

Other than that, it's the same LeBron VII you know, with 360 Max Air cushioning and signature details like the twenty/three on the right/left toe, and LeBron/James on the right/left laces. The shoes also come with alternate red laces. For full 360 shots check the Gallery.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

[h2]More LeBron VII "Red Carpet" Pairs Coming to House of Hoops and Foot Locker[/h2]
Posted by: Alvin the Armed Squirrel
November 19th, 2009

If you weren't lucky enough to snatch up some of the few pairs of the Air Max LeBron VII "Red Carpet" that trickled out back on 11/12, we've got good news…

House of Hoops and select Foot Locker stores will be getting more pairs of the "Red Carpet" on Thursday, December 3rd. The spots that had the shoes on 11/12 might have a few pairs floating around before the 12/3 drop, but for most December 3rd is the day.

The Red Carpet's full name is the Air Max LeBron VII NFW white/black/glass blue/chilling red. The NFW stands for "no Flywire," referencing the fact that unlike the original LeBron VII, this upper contains none. Pushing the shoe in more of a casual direction it has a black woven upper with a glass-blue stitched swoosh. The "L23″ logo on the medial side is also stitched.

Other than that, it's the same LeBron VII you know, with 360 Max Air cushioning and signature details like the twenty/three on the right/left toe, and LeBron/James on the right/left laces. The shoes also come with alternate red laces. For full 360 shots check the Gallery.

Thanks for the info man...

If anyone's lookin' to help me out (I'm not by an HoH) in size 11, it'd be much appreciated!

^^^ Good News.
are the phantoms a Limited Black Friday quickstrike?
cause that's what they r saying on osneaker.com

Thes will be about as easy a pick up as the the city series VI's...Maybe even as easy as Summit Lakes and those went on sale...They are def. growing on me,but I will not go ut of my way to get them or pay more than retail for that matter....patience is the key

Hopefully I can scoop another pair around Dec. 3rd. I wonder if any Bay Area footlockers will get them.

Back
Top Bottom