OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

^^^ Good News.
are the phantoms a Limited Black Friday quickstrike?
cause that's what they r saying on osneaker.com
I wouldn't believe everything osneaker says. Read between the lines and leave at that.

Ari- they do look very good.

I needa do some asking around again...
nerd.gif
i honestly am confused how widely available the Red carpets will be...so maybe i can just NikeFind them or Cop at alocal FTL or NikeStore

Originally Posted by datlovered

Has anyone seen the Navy VII's on FL and Eastbay...looks nothing like the final version

Has anyone seen them in stores yet?

I was looking at them too on FTL.COM and said the same thing. Looks like instead of Midnight Navy they used a lighter Navy, changed the the the Gold outline onthe swoosh to White & the Midsole is White instead of Navy...

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by datlovered

Has anyone seen the Navy VII's on FL and Eastbay...looks nothing like the final version

Has anyone seen them in stores yet?

I was looking at them too on FTL.COM and said the same thing. Looks like instead of Midnight Navy they used a lighter Navy, changed the the the Gold outline on the swoosh to White & the Midsole is White instead of Navy...

There sample pics half the time are off.

Lets hope hoh and NT stick to the release date and don't start randomly selling these early like they did with the Kobe 4 rings.

^^Yea those chinas look good on the court. Any chance of Lebron wearing them. (If he hasn't already)

call me cheap if you want but i cant see myself dropin $160 on some lebrons. I like the red carpets but not for $160.

Anyone got info cause i know they said they would release the Red Carpets on Dec 3rd at all HOH locations and select footlockers stores anyone know which ones?

honestly, im more more willing to spend 160 price for some lebrons or nike brand shoes, over a comparable jordan brand shoe. quality much higher, hype muchlower. lol

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by andfattoo

From the NCAA Feet Thread.
b5135f7de8907102af644b190de5f961e43ccff.jpg
these would look better w/the jersey

f3tn5u.jpg
You right. but i had to appreciate the China's even though i like them the least out of all the colorways right now.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

honestly, im more more willing to spend 160 price for some lebrons or nike brand shoes, over a comparable jordan brand shoe. quality much higher, hype much lower. lol
Truth

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by hotbutter

honestly, im more more willing to spend 160 price for some lebrons or nike brand shoes, over a comparable jordan brand shoe. quality much higher, hype much lower. lol
Truth

QFMFT

Nike>>>>>>>>>>>>JB all day!
pimp.gif

I recieved my Navy 7s from eastbay today.. i must say that i LOVE em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so clean look real good on the feet.. i think i may like em more than my GRBlk/Reds
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom