that looks really clean...nice.

thanks for the pic...

2di0z8j.jpg

15ev5th.jpg

iqv6ft.jpg

23h9imo.jpg

2yls1ur.jpg

Jason Petrie Interview with Sneakernews:
http://sneakernews.com/2009/12/01/designer-jason-petrie-discusses-nike-air-max-lebron-vii-more/
eek.gif
SVSM 7s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I WANT!!!!!!!!!

White Navy w/ White Outline swoosh
smokin.gif
Look better than the onesreleased.

The RCs w/ the red swoosh dont look half bad actually but i think theones comin out this week look better.

LOOK AT THE SHOES IN THE BG!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
i think i see a Dunkman (The 3M one in the 1st pic), some MPLS Lakers
pimp.gif
(Final Pic)

wow... lebron vii shoe is gna keep me broke lol svsm= cop. but those in the first pic could either be dunkmans or cool grey. imo i woulda liked the RC'swith the red outline.. makes the nickname stick

in all honesty, now after seeing that picture, i kind of regret coppin the chinas... i thought i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally liked em, but after seeing thesvsm's... those prob woulda have been a better white/gold combination shoe.

too many with a white toebox. hope there's more colored toeboxes with upcoming releases. colored toeboxes with different colored flywire or weave patternwould be nice. i don't know, some of them have too much white for my liking. thanks for posting the new pictures.

the UNC lookin pair is nice, reminds me of LT trainer 1s. also feeling the hyperizeish black/white/blue...

ohh..... the possibilities!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

the UNC lookin pair is nice, reminds me of LT trainer 1s. also feeling the hyperizeish black/white/blue...

nerd.gif
unc lookin pair??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by BP the owner

nerd.gif
unc lookin pair??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2yls1ur.jpg

Top Left if I'm correct
on the shelf

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by kicksfinder

The Dunkman is not the final version!

IMG_0259.jpg

Read the interview: Designer Jason Petrie Discusses the Nike Air Max LeBron VII & More

Most of you dont realize it but the Dunkman is ALREADY in this pic... so ya might as well stop callin it the Neon now..
laugh.gif

Dont worry I was heartbroken too...
roll.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

haha, that is funny! i swear, this forum would really suck without you, RockDeep. thanks for all of your insight. looks like it will be my first dunkman.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by kicksfinder

The Dunkman is not the final version!

IMG_0259.jpg

Read the interview: Designer Jason Petrie Discusses the Nike Air Max LeBron VII & More

Most of you dont realize it but the Dunkman is ALREADY in this pic... so ya might as well stop callin it the Neon now..
laugh.gif

Dont worry I was heartbroken too...
roll.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Oh...............
ohwell.gif

Well theyve always been nice... but its a disappointment indeed cause i was expectin a OG Dunkman c/w (Grey/Neon)

Atleast its not the "Final Version" so they can still change it up.

On a side note: May i repeat that those SVSM are piffff!!!
pimp.gif
want a pair.

Well i expected more for the dunkman....... but i planned on buying the black/neons anyways. And i hope thoes 3m's arent the cool greys i seen earlier. Nowthat would be a heartbreak for me, im not a fan of 3m.

Back
Top Bottom