OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Atleast its not the "Final Version" so they can still change it up.
Hey bro... dont hold your breathe on a drastic change.
I aint sayin.... Im just sayin.

Remember when pics of the fake Lebrons came out and everyone said
"well maybe they will change" or "this is prolly an early sample not the production"

and then they came out looking EXACTLY the same.

Well these are the REAL joints. You tell me how much YOU think they will change..
laugh.gif

Im just sayin...

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by BP the owner

the UNC lookin pair is nice, reminds me of LT trainer 1s. also feeling the hyperizeish black/white/blue...

ohh..... the possibilities!
nerd.gif
unc lookin pair??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2yls1ur.jpg

Top Left if I'm correct
on the shelf

i hope those cool grey/white/3Ms in the back are the ones dropping around the same time as the Dunkmans..

taken from sneakernews' interview with jason petrie

hopefully the white green pair is the final design for svsm cw. i like those

Man forget all the speculation, I'll just wait until the colorways are dropped to see what is final andwhat isn't. I have a $160 Nike Voucher headed my way, so I guess I'll just sit back patiently and wait for something hot comes through, then I'mcopping. But I can't keep buying more than one colorway of a particular line of shoe, makes no sense. You figure if you get 3-4 colorways perrelease...after like 3 years that is 9-12 shoes. Forget the money aspect...these things start to take up too much space
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wats up with the laces on the altitude type colorway, are they reflective or are those some kind of cheap diamonds , and i might like the red carpets betterwith that red swoosh

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

red carpets do look better with the red check...
Agreed, just enough Red without being OD. The ones that released with the blue-green swooshare missing something.

Those 3Ms
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike, JUST DO IT!

black/neons do not look as appealing anymore.pass. SVSMs are cool but resembles MTAGs too much.might cop. Yankees are
pimp.gif

Red Carpets that released > those

hmmmmm... alot to say...

^^ naw, stick with the blk laces and sometimes red

yea stick with the black laces

those pics back thier with the x mas joints make them look worse
sick.gif

QFT ...tooo many HOH dudes on this thread.....

What the heck does this mean?

and now on for the pics of the kix.. Blk and Green look Great.. whats up with those laces though?

Those SVSM aren't doing it for me.... to much WHITE..

like some1 said a few pages back, whats up with the VII's and so much white toe? they need more patent colorways...

MTAG > those SVSM, if those are the SVSM im not copping... thier just WEAK

the Red carpet samples look Great either way.. i would like em the way they are and with the red check
pimp.gif

those yankee joints are still wack to me..

QFT ...tooo many HOH dudes on this thread.....
What the heck does this mean? just speaking the truth homey...dudes shun that good ole GR regardless of what shoe it is as long as its limiteddudes will line up and go thru unnecessary means to scoop em...Red carpets are an example...they were "limited" 2 weeks ago dudes were goinhaywire..now truth is out dudes not that HYPE...and theyll sit just like they are on 34th..i feel like if u like the sneaker get it...dont judge ur choice onif its "limited" or not ..just IMO tho

like fresh said.......MTAGs>SVSMs and the red swoosh on the red carpet samples is a no go. i wonder if the flywire pattern is going to stay reversed on thedunkmans.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

like fresh said.......MTAGs>SVSMs and the red swoosh on the red carpet samples is a no go. i wonder if the flywire pattern is going to stay reversed on the dunkmans.
They aren't reversed...just have black and green contrasting fibers...the green fibersmake the black ones seem like they aren't there. Check the picutures closely and you'll see.

Also why are we getting into these debates about which colorways are the best...it is HIGHLY subjective.Can we just celebrate the shoe itself...in all of its forms? This goes for me and my China obsession as well.

Back
Top Bottom