OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

has potential... id rather not take too much off a GS shoe, but looks decent. thank you nike for staying away from the straps on this one...
that's about the only positive i see for now.

i'm guessing these would look better in other colorways..

but as of now. ehh.

Can someone explain the logic of releasing a sig bball shoe identical to 2/3 bball shoes out now?

Pony & Wilson Chandler, HERE I COME!...

I'm looking forward to these. The newest 360 unit in the AM 2009 is retooled, so I'm hoping that Nike has made improvements to the 360 basketballplatform.

And I can't wait to see the possibilities for colorblockings and colorways.

VII = Hypermax - strap + ZSIII - Z(oom)

Betcha they're comfy as though

Looking forward to seeing the actual mens version in decent colourways

really?
i dont think this is the lebron 7....

or they prob just redesigned it...

eyes.gif
can't really rely on the GS pic though. The adult version could endup looking alot better and throw in a good colorway.....still not a big seller.
tired.gif

i said i would wait until i actually saw a picture, and i'm holding myself to that. GS size NDC pics don't count

bring on the real stuff!

Considering these shoes are designed for Lebron I thought they'd stick with the whole each shoe weighing 5 pounds routine. I guess we mere mortals willfinally be able to play in them.

Meh. But then again, I'm rarely taken aback by the first pics of Brons.

These will grow on everybody in time, just like the VI's did.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

I'm looking forward to these. The newest 360 unit in the AM 2009 is retooled, so I'm hoping that Nike has made improvements to the 360 basketball platform.

And I can't wait to see the possibilities for colorblockings and colorways.

I was thinking the same thing....... because the am 2009s are definitely on point. The support is crazy, so im thinking the support on these are going tofeel the same...... with decent to above par lockdown plus the cushioning like the am 2009s???.... im copping..... even for retail if i have to.

LMAO at the comparison to D. Fisher shoes. At first glance they do look that way. I'm hoping the adult shoes look better.

Still can't believe no zoom air...

Does it still look like a GS pic? I resized it, trying to make it look like a Men's Adult shoe, still looks like the Powermax to me.
2mrgvav.jpg

Back
Top Bottom