OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

sick.gif
what the hell is that

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Hahahaha I cant believe it. Scrub shoe for a scrub player.

Riiiiiight...

He's just not playing fair... The dude is HUGE for his position. Weight and Height compare to Karl Malone.

Back to topic.... I hope they change it

Bron go and win MVP and prolly a championship and nike gives us a power max with , some thread in upper(flywire) and a new sole for $160....#@#.. i understandhe needs a sturdy shoe but the general public is not 6'8 260 damn

how can you guys say the shoe look bulky...

do you know what kinda materail they using on the shoe,

they said this is where Flywire is gonna meet 360 for a basketball shoe..

remember everyone thought the VI's where bulky?

and they turned out to be the lightest lebrons...

and i dont get you guys the original shoe for 6's i thought were but ugly.. and now these are uglier?

IMO VII's (first colorway) > VI's first colorway...

but if they throw together some nice colorways on the 7's i think its gonna be a wrap...

Well, he's 6'9 270 lbs, so his sig shoe has to be built like a Escalade, to support him. I don't plan to ball in the VII, so these work me.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

how can you guys say the shoe look bulky...

do you know what kinda materail they using on the shoe,

they said this is where Flywire is gonna meet 360 for a basketball shoe..

remember everyone thought the VI's where bulky?

and they turned out to be the lightest lebrons...

and i dont get you guys the original shoe for 6's i thought were but ugly.. and now these are uglier?

IMO VII's (first colorway) > VI's first colorway...

but if they throw together some nice colorways on the 7's i think its gonna be a wrap...
flywire is jus a gimmick bro...these look like they some amare STAT's or sumthin...nuthin that makes these look like a Lebron sig...jus a bigman shoe with zoom air and some thread in the upper with the LBJ logo and a $150 price tag....need better pics but theres no way im payin $150 for a updatedpower max. No offence bro jus my opinion

This will be the first colorway:

MAX LEBRON VII

375664 102 White/Black-Varsity Red
First Offer Date: 10/1

and then in GS:
along with the White/Black-Varsity Red colorway,
also:

ZOOM LEBRON 7 (GS)
375793 111 White/White-Orn Bl-Vrsty Prpl
First Offer Date: 10/1

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

why is the kids version called the zoom lebron 7 but the adult version is called the max lebron 7? are both going to feature air max and zoom or is kidsgetting zoom and adults gets air max?

There's still nothing about this shoe that says "Signature". The last Lebron to say that was the 4's.

^^^thats just what hes listed at. there was an article not too long ago saying he actually measured 6'9 and weighed in at 274.

Back
Top Bottom