OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I hope that box has a pic of cleveland's skyline or something.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

svsm

"The first thing is, I want 'em too look good."

Really? Maybe that's why I will always buy a Kobe shoe before a Lebron shoe.
I think its suppose 2 be exactly like that.. why can't a shoe look good then work from thier..

look at his last shoe, super but boot ugly, and then now look at the kobe 5's..

lets be honest we dont want ugly shoes that perform good.. we want Pretty shoes that perform good
pimp.gif

I guess the way I was thinking is when you start designing/creating a new shoe, I would worry about if the shoe performs good first, and then worry about theaesthetics later. The idea that form follows the function.

Especially when I buy shoes to play ball in, I don't buy the best looking shoe I see. I want the best performing shoe and how it feels on my foot. Afterthat, then I think about how a shoe looks when comparing different shoes.

i think it's a big improvement over last year's boot's. although they still look

a little bulky

I personally love the VI and the double-stacked ZOOM.
I doubt this new Air Max bag will be as comfy for me.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

svsm

I think its suppose 2 be exactly like that.. why can't a shoe look good then work from thier..

lets be honest we dont want ugly shoes that perform good.. we want Pretty shoes that perform good
pimp.gif

I guess the way I was thinking is when you start designing/creating a new shoe, I would worry about if the shoe performs good first, and then worry about the aesthetics later. The idea that form follows the function.

Especially when I buy shoes to play ball in, I don't buy the best looking shoe I see. I want the best performing shoe and how it feels on my foot. After that, then I think about how a shoe looks when comparing different shoes.

same here, give me comfort over looks anyday. Those are the pairs that i cop in multiples....i.e. the VIs and IVs, but the VIs dont look or feelbulk to me.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

lets start out simple....

OMG... I think I'm more excited to see BP's PSs on here than anything... Can you hit us with an "OG" colorway? Black upper/White toe/Redbubble and outsole... plz

svsm

Hey Rock, in this video (at around 3:00) LeBron mentions that they are in production for "The Eight." So perhaps we can put the "Swoosh orShield" question to rest?

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

svsm

Especially when I buy shoes to play ball in, I don't buy the best looking shoe I see. I want the best performing shoe and how it feels on my foot. After that, then I think about how a shoe looks when comparing different shoes.
OFT Style over substance backfires a lot of times. The zk3 is not the best looking shoe to a lot of people, but it performs on the court.

does anyone else think that theres too much leather on the inner side of the shoe (medial), personally think it takes away from the flywire and the overalllanguage of the rest of the sneaker. like they just wanted a way to put the LBJ23 logo in its own block ... i dunno the inside seems unthought, the waves seemto cut higher than you would want.

the shoes actually looked really nice when i saw them on a youtube vid during the unveiling.....MAY BUY them but i am a guard soo i will see

I'm really liking the lebron VII, the design is looking very nice and like a good shoe to play in, very pleased.

My favorite lebrons:

II>III>VII

got my pair yesterday at the summit
pimp.gif
the shoesare incredible. i will post more tomorrow. this is the inner part of the shoe.

lebron_7172.jpg

more colorways. they had three other ones on hand (not including the black/red one), but these were the two i liked best. my camerabatter died, so i had to use blackberry.

lebron_7_black627.jpg

lebron_7_miami422.jpg

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Really no feeling that teal colourway for some reason.

The rest though.....

cosign; don't like the weave pattern on that either. black/red are sick. bp photoshops are always sicker.

Back
Top Bottom