OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

So far I like the White/Blue/Gold pair the best. I think the Black/Gold would look better if the Air Max unit was gold. I think it would make them stand outmore.

BP
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nyckone

got my pair yesterday at the summit
pimp.gif
the shoes are incredible. i will post more tomorrow. this is the inner part of the shoe.

lebron_7172.jpg
How do they feel?? Like the AM 2009?... better ... worse?

Originally Posted by BP the owner

accidentally saved over my template, made a new one, and i'm back on track.

the classic Lebron colorway:
This is so much better than the first colorway being released. I feel the first colorway is a bit bottom heavy with all the black.

They need to kill the yeezy's and bust out with a GLOW IT THE DARK air max unit on the dunkman colorway...NO joke, I'll buy at least 5 pairs,promise...

Originally Posted by nyckone

got my pair yesterday at the summit
pimp.gif
the shoes are incredible. i will post more tomorrow. this is the inner part of the shoe.

lebron_7172.jpg
Whats the official weight of the VII's??? Similar to the hypermax???

I like that box a few pages back ....

YES , SEEMS like they are really going to PUSH this shoe .... LIKE they always do with LeBron , wish they had the same love for the KOBE line.

I cant wait to see whats in store for this shoe.

gonna be heading to memphis considering they snubbed FL. hopefully that CW is worthwhile.

this shoe really seems to be Hit or Miss CW wise. I just want to meet Bron and have him sign my mvp's, then I will be good.

edit: apparently the CW is possibly the same, the frame from the film is not. if that's so, these are going on Beastbay.

Back
Top Bottom