OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

14sp5ox.jpg

smokin.gif

yo BP could you do something like this please? I wish the first GR colorways were mostly all black with a red air unit and white sole like the IIs

a6d3506aed3b3544a9d8456f8af088c01643a0d.pjpg

Was in Cleveland this pass weekend and has the pleasure of kicking it at the LRMR office and the VII Unveiling at Akron. I promised Adidas I'd wear Adidasthis month so you'll see me in the vid with neon Adidas on and LBJ in size 16 VIIs next to me.

They're extremelllllllly lightweight. Lightest LBJ shoe thus far. Probably the most comfortable b-ball shoe I've ever owned.

so then the tour visits are free then, no need for tickets?

cuz If i am going 4 states out of my way to go to this I don't want to waste my time.

Originally Posted by Executive76

lebronvii19.jpg

what happened to that business I saw about the Lebron-throwing-chalk graphic on the upper of the tongue. It was exactly on the part where the Kixandthecitylogo is.

Was that only on the fakes? I would assume fakes copy the originals. Right?
Originally Posted by Executive76

lebronvii24.jpg

Insides look nice. Soft and plush, always a plus!
pimp.gif

I can see a little Griffey'ness and some Vince Carter to them but that full air bubble just kills everything.

So real quick, can someone clarify for me. So the loyalty- chicago lebrons are only going to be released in Chicago with 123 pairs? Each stop on the tourthough will also have a special shoe for that city in the quantity of 123 pairs?

Originally Posted by zzz1035

So real quick, can someone clarify for me. So the loyalty- chicago lebrons are only going to be released in Chicago with 123 pairs? Each stop on the tour though will also have a special shoe for that city in the quantity of 123 pairs?

that is correct. it hasn't been said that the CW will be the same or not, but if you read on nikelebron, it gives the impression that it is the same GreenCW with a different picture on the medial side on every stop.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via: KixandtheCity.com

This is a MUST WATCH if you want a COMPLETE detailed breakdown of the VII.

Shout out to ALPHAPROJECT!

MaZe
Want to make sure that this doesnt get lost on the bottom of the last page.

I know a lot of yall will really appreciate the knowledge dropped in this vid.

Peace.

MaZe

i'm digging the vii's....the shoe tells a great story....i really dig that...maybe a few more subtle lebron references and few fewer overt ones...butoverall, still good work.

'preciate the info, maze....and good work jason

i know everyone's been kind of hush hush about the colorways...but i've seen the svsm's, the red carpets, navy, and black joints but any otherprospective colorway release info?

Back
Top Bottom