OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I think they look great. Nike going back to performance and not a casual look for LeBron.

Those fake White/Lime look amazing.

Can't wait to see the white/navy colorway

I now giggle.

Dont be surprised if that Lime/White Colorway actually releases on a limited basis, now I know where the idea came from....

No wonder the fakes are late Production replicas and not early as usually happens.

When stuff goes to production as early as it does for Oct. Nov releases.. Variant Nation has the jump to get it out now.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

I think they look great. Nike going back to performance and not a casual look for LeBron.

Those fake White/Lime look amazing.

Can't wait to see the white/navy colorway

If this shoe come out this will be the first Bron shoe that i will buy. Look like a great ball shoe, if any body craves that anymore.

I like the design but get rid of the damn swooshes! On the medial side use the dunkman instead of the lbj23 logo. Nike should use the soldier 3 and the 7 as abridge from the lbj23 logo to the dunkman logo. Lebron should switch logos. He has finally become the all around player that he needs to be. Of course thereare areas were he needs to improve and he will. He is now unanamously recognized as the King, so I feel that this is the perfect time to switch to the dunkmanlogo. Us the lbj23 logo for the soldiers only. It is time to stop putting swooshes on the lebrons. One of the reasons the jordan were the sh!! is because theydid'nt look like any other nike shoe out and because they did'nt have big swooshes on them. Except for the 1. 3 thru 6, the jumpman stood out by itselfon the front of the shoe and nike air was on the back of the shoe not taking away from the jumpman. For far to long the lebrons have been dominated by theswoosh. As long as nike continues to do that the lebron line will never be able to try to reach air jordan status.

They look like a good basketball shoe, not sure about signature. To me signatures like Lebron and Jordan should always be a combination of both.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by VIL8R

Originally Posted by NikeConnoisseur

Best Lebron shoe since the IV.
i agree they look good...

but how can yall say these are the best since the 4's?, we haven't seen detail pics of these yet...

they are nice... but i think we should wait till more colorways and detail pics..

Exactly, we still dont know for sure if those were legit or not.

They look so tacky with that HUGE logo on the sides. If the logo goes, then the shoes will look a lot better.

The 7's should be the only nikes with flywire without a swoosh on it. It is the only shoe with flywire were the stitching is cris-crossed. That alone makesit differnt than the other shoes with flywire. The hologram on the bottom should be of the lbj23 logo that turns into a dunkman logo.

clean, light, comfortable and simple. reminds me of the lebron 3s. looks like even the laces would tighten up without a hassle unlike the 4s and the 5s.waiting for them to come out and get them on f/f or ea weekend. good job on this one.

Originally Posted by keingsmith

Since Ken Link has been promoted is he still going to design the lebrons.
Promoted?

Ken is now Director Of Cleated....

Niketalks own Jason Petrie designed the Lebron VII aka Alpha Flight. He is a Beast...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by keingsmith

Since Ken Link has been promoted is he still going to design the lebrons.
Promoted?

Ken is now Director Of Cleated....

Niketalks own Jason Petrie designed the Lebron VII aka Alpha Flight. He is a Beast...
Wow an NTer designed the VII?
eek.gif

^ He's designed a TON of sneakers so far...used to post here on the regular.

On another note, is the cushioning just regular air max? is it updated? or is something incorporated with it? I'm souding like Lil Dez right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Looks like a Vince Carter Sig Nike,

Also, why are there so many nike swoosh/lebron logos on the shoe?

Another disappointment IMO
Exactly. A swoosh on both sides + tongue. Lebron logo on both sides of the heel. These only detract from the design IMO.

After the 7, Nike needs to go back to Zoom Air and use the dunkman logo instead of the LBJ23 logo and no more swooshes. To me the dunkman logo can become asiconic as the jumpman logo. Just like the jumpman embodied Micheal Jordan perfectly, the dunkman embodies Lebron perfectly.

Did Jason Petrie design the Nike shox VC II and III? Cuz they look awfully similar. Especially the sole shape and tread pattern.

Back
Top Bottom