OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

this shoe is stupid and it just keeps getting worse, thats why i havent purchased the V, VI, nor will i purchase these.... Turrible...

These and the ZK5 are not looking good to me.

I actually think the VI isn't bad at all. Its definatly a slept on shoe. I think the only thing that killed it was all the colorways they released but theblk/blk and blk/wht were fire. Don't really see how the VI translate to these, but I can't wait to see the actual shoe. Should be nice and sleek.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Bib10 was right...

THESE are closer to the real joints.. from HoopChina.. WOW... I've been workin on this Fake Crap for YEARS and usually it doesn't surprise me when I see advances or improvements... but even I gotta say.. HOLY MACKERAL!!

49_366459_96a684816a2776b.jpg
49_366459_9c9613415365acf.jpg

Its getting bad folks.. to a whole new level...
OH

MY

GOD.

These are Piffery to the Purest.
pimp.gif

I love the yearly traditions that come round towards the end of the year,

Halloween, Christmas, passing on the latest Lebron sig.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

but the retail price tag of $160 is setting this shoe up for failure, especially in this economy.

Nike know very well that demand for $160 shoes is not that high these days. All the price hike is about is getting extra revenue out of the retailers.

Swingshot.. you are def. correct.

Charge the Retailers and let them deal with selling them for whatever they can get.

man nike always adding the most exclusive shoe technology to LeBrons shoe. des look good but dey don't look like dey should be a number in his shoe line.just like da V's

haha i like how lebrons started strong, but now they are getting all trashed...
i guess lebrons won't sell or get hyped like jordans once lebron is hall of fame material... haha

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

why are all the shoe blogs posting the fakes
because these fakes are the first actual pictures of what the shoe will look like and the beasts understand that.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

why are all the shoe blogs posting the fakes?
With Nike having cut all samples... most folks have nothing else to go from...

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I thought tha lebron 4's was the worst lebron shoe

But dis takes tha cake....
sick.gif

Get the !%!@ OUT OF HERE... The LeBron IV are a *#!!%% CLASSIC... By far the best of the line

IMO

AZG, II, and III are the best.

Can't rock with the others like that.

Broke out my 1st games today, crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love the IV's..... balled in them today, need some new pairs. I love the VI's and glad people didnt like them.

Back
Top Bottom