OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

^ that fight was so funny
laugh.gif

Sorry if it sounded stupid but I'm pretty sure people out there who read NT might have purchased a pair of these fakes already. There's probably overseveral thousand people who read NT a day and not one person might bought these? Or are they afraid of people laughing at them for getting fakes? I don'tcondone it but these fakes are the closest thing to what we might get. Someone had to gotten a pair of these and tried it..

I say, if you can't afford a certain pair of shoes, then stay in your lane and get your money right.

Until then, don't try to stunt with fakes.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

retro.. I am a strong believer if the Zoom Lebron IV was re-done.. or retroed.. It should be cut down in overall size as it should have been the first time...and call it the ZL IV Remix... it would fly off the shelves especially with the retro + colors it could have

Rock, you think LeBrons will be retroed? And if so you think they'll have a lukewarm reception at firstlike the first Jordan retroes?

I think...well know to some extent when they tried to Retro the First gens in that Camo color.. Nike Basketball almost lost their minds.. lol.. cause theydidn't give the go ahead...

But its goin to be a while.. but when Mark Parker gives that go ahead and Nike Basketball can't do anything about it.. they are going to get Funky with it.

Of course they will do some OG colorways...but they are going to obviously offer the folks what they couldn't get first go round....

As long as there's an HoH around they can test waters before going wide scale.. but I think Retroing First Gens or even IIs right now would be a hugemsitake because they would sit..

As many would like to believe NT makes up a small fraction of the buying public but does in my opinion represent many demo's from the public (the ones whoaren't Hypebeasts anyway)

So for NTers you have HOHs... for everyone else.. Footlocker Champs Et al.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Tko21

Lebron VII got potential.. need to really test it out to see how it really perform.. anyone bought a pair of fake and tried it out?

zu3xhh.jpg
smh.gif

laugh.gif
somebody's gotta test out fakes . ha

I'll take it back.. But let me ask this question, these fakes had to come from the same factory as the real one. As years goes by, these fakes became asreal as the real one. Maybe the stitching or color are different but they are almost identical. I did not purchase a pair of fakes or ever in my life. AllI'm saying is until they release, the one that's surfacing online is the closest we seen.

Originally Posted by Tko21

I'll take it back.. But let me ask this question, these fakes had to come from the same factory as the real one. As years goes by, these fakes became as real as the real one. Maybe the stitching or color are different but they are almost identical. I did not purchase a pair of fakes or ever in my life. All I'm saying is until they release, the one that's surfacing online is the closest we seen.
i get you, but the thing is, nike diverts a lot of time and energy into QC of its product as it relates to performance standards. it really makesno sense in gleaning anything from some variant units aside from how the final product will look like. ostensibly they may be the same, but that's aboutit. the air bag for the VII is actually a new type of bag, slightly different from the usual airmax bag, wider in base and more akin to a retooled 360 bagsince there will be a hgher displacement of phylon foam in favor of air.

I don't know how I feel about these. These certainly don't look like they shoes be sig shoes, at least I don't think so.

I think...well know to some extent when they tried to Retro the First gens in that Camo color.. Nike Basketball almost lost their minds.. lol.. cause they didn't give the go ahead...

But its goin to be a while.. but when Mark Parker gives that go ahead and Nike Basketball can't do anything about it.. they are going to get Funky with it.

Of course they will do some OG colorways...but they are going to obviously offer the folks what they couldn't get first go round....

As long as there's an HoH around they can test waters before going wide scale.. but I think Retroing First Gens or even IIs right now would be a huge msitake because they would sit..

As many would like to believe NT makes up a small fraction of the buying public but does in my opinion represent many demo's from the public (the ones who aren't Hypebeasts anyway)

So for NTers you have HOHs... for everyone else.. Footlocker Champs Et al.
Interesting take.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh so now all of a sudden everybody is shattin on the VI's. Y'all some fickle mofo's I tell y'all.

Crazy right? I love all of the Lebron's, owned every pair since the II's and I still think the III's were the best and most comfortable, but thesemight be coming for that #1 spot. I'm hoping the cushioning on these doesn't make me feel like I am jumping off of a pillow when I hoop. Some of themax air shoes do that.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh so now all of a sudden everybody is shattin on the VI's. Y'all some fickle mofo's I tell y'all.

Crazy right? I love all of the Lebron's, owned every pair since the II's and I still think the III's were the best and most comfortable, but these might be coming for that #1 spot. I'm hoping the cushioning on these doesn't make me feel like I am jumping off of a pillow when I hoop. Some of the max air shoes do that.
Same here man..the III's are still my favorite to hoop in..those were tanks until i hadda keep switchin the laces cause they brokeeverytime..the VI's are slowly over takin the III's imo..these are built the same way..

Guys i like these

And i've never liked a LeBron shoe this early.

These have so much potential. Here's to Footlocker Europe buying the right colours this time

Originally Posted by chandsam

i hope the lockdown and lacing system is closer to the V than the VI
yeah, the Vs laces were really nice and they stayed...im a huge fan, from a performance standpoint they are my favorite ballin shoe.

i cant wait for these 7s tho

retro.. I am a strong believer if the Zoom Lebron IV was re-done.. or retroed.. It should be cut down in overall size as it should have been the first time...and call it the ZL IV Remix... it would fly off the shelves especially with the retro + colors it could have
cut down in size? or weight? i mean as far as weight goes, yea it can me lighter

but the size? i dont think that's a prob, i think retooling the forfoot straps, and the main strap, even possibly removing the main strap IMO....i mean yeayou can tuck it in...but what guy likes to tuck it in?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey Daaz... In order for that shoe to come down in weight it would need in my opinion need to be brought down in size... unless you go with a less dense positematerial.. but then you are messing with materials like Fake makers use..

As they have used on those Foam Lites... ewwww... lol....

And no... no Tucking.. lol

Back
Top Bottom