OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by lbj19

What's with all the talk about the red carpets? No pic and all and evrybody seems to talk abt it. What's special about this cw? Thanks

lol.... i have been asking all day.

And Koops2410....... the 17th of Nov??

^ october bro, that's what i've heard.....again, just a rumor. nothing confirmed.

Originally Posted by Rafool

It's shoes like this that make me miss that good ole' swoosh account...
smh.gif

Lol @ my post count being the inverse of the member right above me.

man...
always luv air max bball shoes...
these joints r fire!!!

hard to pick a color thou... really like the wht/blk/red... i like how the air unit is blood red... but i got too many wht/blk/red kix...
tough choice...

chinas arnt to bad
smokin.gif

those gr black/red/white are just
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I honestly think those are one of the best gr Lebron cws ever,right up there with the 2s
pimp.gif

These shoes are far from garbage. Thing is to me they just seem too close to other shoes Nike are making right now. These justdon't have that distinctive exclusive Signature series feel to them. Like how much longer is Nike going to ride the Flywire panel idea? It was fresh withthe hyperdunks...now it's becoming stale. As far as functionality...if they work for LBJ then that is all that really counts, but as a consumer I'llwait for the next design. Remember, this is just my opinion, if you feel otherwise I can totally respect that.

Elder.. I agree with you. I love the design of these... but I really do hope in the future that Brons Signature shoes stand out and alone from all othermodels, so they are exclusive in Design and functionality. I am waiting on that new Full Zoom Vis Double Stack Signature line for Bron...

Im dreaming of course... lol

I keep coming in here hoping I see a colorway that catches my attention...

The VII is the first numbered LBJ sig shoe I haven't copped.
ohwell.gif

the only color im really really want right now are the white blk and red, its just something missing on the gold pair, and on the white and blue joints, itjust has a lil bit 2 much white for me..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

the only color im really really want right now are the white blk and red, its just something missing on the gold pair, and on the white and blue joints, it just has a lil bit 2 much white for me..

Same here, cept i want those Navy bois, real bad i need some navy kicks and those are fia

I think the color placement can be changed up as well on the in line stuff. I am a FIRM believer in subtle color movements going a long way. Hence BP couldtake the same two colors in both the White/Gold or Navy/White and make it look completely different (hint hint) and trust me that would help move units

Originally Posted by Rafool

P_242_1_LBJ7-Wht-Navy-1i.jpg
P_242_2_LBJ7-Wht-Navy-2i.jpg
P_242_3_LBJ7-Wht-Navy-3i.jpg
P_236_1_LBJ7-wht-gold-1i.jpg
P_236_2_LBJ7-wht-gold-2i.jpg
P_236_3_LBJ7-wht-gold-3i.jpg
P_236_4_LBJ7-wht-gold-4i.jpg
P_232_1_LBJ7-wht-blk-red-1i.jpg
P_232_2_LBJ7-wht-blk-red-2i.jpg
P_232_3_LBJ7-wht-blk-red-3i.jpg
P_232_4_LBJ7-wht-blk-red-4i.jpg

All 3 are looking nice.. i really want the white/gold pair.. Lebron VII looking nicer and nicer everytime I see them and the only Lebron shoes I like so far..

wow...those navy ones are sweet. now i'm a bit torn between these and the red black versions.

Shout to NTer AuthenticGuaranteed for the DC hook-up..

DC & LA City Series Lebron 7s :

BONUS :

Still looking for Akron City Edition.. Anyone know someone please PM me..

Back
Top Bottom