OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

^^^ Nice..... I think im gonna copp the gold boys... if they do release here...

GR must get copped also....

BP YOU NEED TO START ON THOSE THROWBACK COLORS...THIS YEAR WE ARE ROCKIN....
nerd.gif

1987-road.png

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Elder.. I agree with you. I love the design of these... but I really do hope in the future that Brons Signature shoes stand out and alone from all other models, so they are exclusive in Design and functionality. I am waiting on that new Full Zoom Vis Double Stack Signature line for Bron...

Im dreaming of course... lol

Oh my, now that would be the !%+* my dude. Speaking of the Signature aspect or the lacktherof of the VII's... I don'tforesee a colorway of the VII's that would match the Chalks, Taxi's, Big Apples, Olympics, or "The Brons". Heck even the V's had theYankee version that was really unique, the IV's...well I don't even have to explain. Though in the VII's defense the Black and Teal ones with thewoven panel are nice...notice what it is missing though...oh yeah the Flywire panel.

I had a dream about these shoes last Night. I Had them on my feet and they were so comfortable and fresh I had the First colorway

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

I had a dream about these shoes last Night. I Had them on my feet and they were so comfortable and fresh I had the First colorway
laugh.gif
It might be a good time to take a break from NT, bruh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

laugh.gif
It might be a good time to take a break from NT, bruh.
laugh.gif

Real sh** it had the same type of dream lmao...they was just the Lebron VIIs with the Zoom Power Bottoms

Like I said in another thread, I'm more excited about VII release than the Space Jams.....

Can't wait.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. you dream about shoes? man, and i thought i was overlyobsessed with shoes.....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

laugh.gif
. you dream about shoes? man, and i thought i was overly obsessed with shoes.....
tongue.gif
i had a dream i owned some OG I's. But they were hella uncomfortable and I got robbed at school
laugh.gif

Also I had a dream i had some yeezy's, and those too were stolen at school

Anyway...can't wait for the VII's

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

laugh.gif
. you dream about shoes? man, and i thought i was overly obsessed with shoes.....
tongue.gif
i had a dream i owned some OG I's. But they were hella uncomfortable and I got robbed at school
laugh.gif

Also I had a dream i had some yeezy's, and those too were stolen at school

Anyway...can't wait for the VII's
so what school do you go to? dreams can come true...
laugh.gif
Justmessing with you!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

375664 - 002
cool grey / cool grey - white

now who got a pic?
Word. Who's keeping this goodness from the rest of us?

^^WHOA
pimp.gif

I'm thinkin most of the Lebron VII colorways that release will b like the VI's in terms of the number of colorways i cop
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom