Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Just pulled these out from 2005. Forgot I had them...and $120 retail! Glad I ordered my true size from FNL. $105 shipped with WC and Coupon! Always loved the Penny 1's since moms wouldn't buy them for me as a kid. Passing on the baron 13's for these OG CW's!

Last edited:
NobleKane, I WAS able to convince the rents to get me the penny 2's haha. Had the white joints but I'd like to see Nike retro the black orlando ones.

Last edited:
Nike claims the mold for the ogPenny IV was destroyed. Hence why there was SC colorway. I'm sure someone that works there had am og pair to bring in to copy. AREBK employee brought his og Shaqnosis for them to copy.

Yea but it doesnt take that to put a suede wrapped midsole on the shoe like the og

That rubber midsole made it look so cheap

Last edited:
Oh those have a suede midsole? I thought it was confirmed it was a rubber midsole?

Last edited:
I bought the og penny iv on release day the white black blue colorway.

Week later the metal loop that connects the strap broke on the left shoe. I was furious

somebody said it was suede awhile ago in the XIII thread so I'm guessing it must be super thin suede?

oh, I see what you saying

had no idea that was a possibility

thought you were talking about them making holograms and 3m and all that nonsense

crazy they made an entire upper 3m and didn't put it on any of the og cw's

Week later the metal loop that connects the strap broke on the left shoe. I was furious

Probably the only balling shoes I had that I never beat down because I got tired of the process of putting them on.

saw these in person and they look great but im gunna pass and wait for the all whites with blue accents to cop another penny, good luck on all who want for a steal i hope they get discounted but not so much that they dont release the whites lol

Man I remember getting the white and red IV's in 06 without trying them on in the store first... got home and caught hell getting them on with that strap and when I finally did they were so uncomfortable... went right back to the store and returned them!

I bought the OG Penny IV too on release day. It was either those or the OG XIV's. I loved them. That dark blue hue and the strap to me wasn't a big deal. Very comfy shoe. I wanted the blk/blue but did not know where to cop. Were they a Foot Action Exclusive?

The 2006 rendition was horrible. Horrible! I passed on all colorways despite being able to cop for dirt cheap.

Back
Top Bottom