Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I bought the OG Penny IV too on release day. It was either those or the OG XIV's. I loved them. That dark blue hue and the strap to me wasn't a big deal. Very comfy shoe. I wanted the blk/blue but did not know where to cop. Were they a Foot Action Exclusive?

The 2006 rendition was horrible. Horrible! I passed on all colorways despite being able to cop for dirt cheap.

Yup Footaction exclusive but I think they were black and purple right? I forget.

This man I Am Si Guy I Am Si Guy made me shed a tear with those OG home's.
Ended up caving in and copping them. $103 and some change with the emp discount.
29cklc8.jpg

Definitely not sold out online.

Strange - I was checking all thr sites last night and they kept coming up OOS - maybe it was something with my update for Yosemite, I checked again and they are all over...

Thanks though, def getting a pair when they go on sale.

I don't really like these Penny's. 4's are my favorite but the All Star Game Penny 1's are fire.. Hmmm, decisions-decisions.....

^im waiting for a proper retro 4. The black/royal Orlando colorway specifically. I still have Phoenix suns 4 ds with clear bubbles :smokin comfy as hell too

I would love to get that colorway!

I recently just trashed my black/university blue joints cause they fell apart. I hooped in them outside a lot. while I loved the look, they were damn near impossible to put on and the toebox was always way too wide for my liking.

Damn.

Well I hope they retro the blk/white Air Max Penny again and retro the white/blue og.

Looking forward to the red/white colorways. Props to nike for doing this retro right and improving on the flaws that the previous version.

Last edited:
Well I hope they retro the blk/white Air Max Penny again and retro the white/blue og.

Looking forward to the red/white colorways. Props to nike for doing this retro right and improving on the flaws that the previous version.

Yeah buddy

I went TTS on these a lil heel slippage and tightness in the toe, but after wearing them it was all good...Guy at a champs i went to, told ppl are asking about the reds already, im not really surpised about that... I already saw ppl looking at the blacks asking if they had them in another color

Checked these out today when I was in the mall and they're just beautiful. Definite cop should they get under $100.

For what it's worth, I ended up going a half size down from my true to size as well.  The heel was slipping big time on true to size and had a little room in the toe box length wise.  Half size down is tight but a better fit for me.  

For those who purchased them, how do these feel? Are they hard on the bottom like cardboard, or are they very comfy?

For what it's worth, I ended up going a half size down from my true to size as well.  The heel was slipping big time on true to size and had a little room in the toe box length wise.  Half size down is tight but a better fit for me.  
You're not alone, I had to half size down as well due to major heel slippage on my TTS.

Back
Top Bottom