Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Are you going to refund your buyer?
karma-is-a-*****-fabolous.gif

Hobby, passion, whatever you want to call it.

Sometimes u gotta flip, these ain’t worth $400 to me so if somebody else is willing to pay it I’m glad to be of service. I’m not out here w bots buying up all the pairs. They are the real problem, be mad at them

Yall try to shame reselling yet be out here doing the same thing, be real with yourself 💯

Was able to try on a pair of the Orlandos. I had assumed in my head that these ran roomy . But they actually fit spot on TTS, I dont know how anyone could go down on size on these (saw nightwing/weartesters on youtube half size down) . I didnt expect the toe box to be as as narrow and snug but it was. Part of me thinks you could go half a size up on these but maybe the back would be too floppy then so TTS would be the play. Random sizing thought if this helps anyone lol.

Hobby, passion, whatever you want to call it.

Sometimes u gotta flip, these ain’t worth $400 to me so if somebody else is willing to pay it I’m glad to be of service. I’m not out here w bots buying up all the pairs. They are the real problem, be mad at them

Yall try to shame reselling yet be out here doing the same thing, be real with yourself 💯
i feel you on that.

its your money you can do what you want with it

personally i buy my size only for wearing but if i decide later i dont want a shoe ill sell it.

That’s why I usually don’t go by what other people say because everyone’s foot runs different… the only time I would trust their opinion is if majority of people are saying the same thing… but very rarely do I go up or down a size and stick to a specific size regardless of fit… I like all my sizes to be the same so I get a 9 in everything and 8.5 in air force because they run big and that’s it…. with that being said these run perfect the home colorway at least…

That’s why I usually don’t go by what other people say because everyone’s foot runs different… the only time I would trust their opinion is if majority of people are saying the same thing… but very rarely do I go up or down a size and stick to a specific size regardless of fit… I like all my sizes to be the same so I get a 9 in everything and 8.5 in air force because they run big and that’s it…. with that being said these run perfect the home colorway at least…

I'm the same. Also, whenever people say TTS, I take it with a grain of salt. One person's TTS could mean a 1:1 fit, while for others it can mean with a bit of toe room.

Not like back in the day when we could go in store and try on a few sizes to make sure :smh:

Was able to try on a pair of the Orlandos. I had assumed in my head that these ran roomy . But they actually fit spot on TTS, I dont know how anyone could go down on size on these (saw nightwing/weartesters on youtube half size down) . I didnt expect the toe box to be as as narrow and snug but it was. Part of me thinks you could go half a size up on these but maybe the back would be too floppy then so TTS would be the play. Random sizing thought if this helps anyone lol.

I'm with you. I feel like people are associating the heel slip with it running big, which isn't the case. It's just a flaw in the design that affects lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom