Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Wore my SS pair to work today. Probably not gonna get the Orlando's this year. I'm gonna try for the reimagined 1s and pay down some credit card balances with my income. But these are mad comfy to walk around a hospital. Keeping it simple with a royal blue Ralph polo.

Also agree with the above poster, these become a beater pair if you have both these and orlandos
20220819_081959.jpg
20220819_082013.jpg
20220819_082125.jpg

D8DAD7C9-242A-47CE-9CAB-BCB919C66D9B.jpeg

SS pairs are solid imo. Jewel swooshes would've made them better

Only wanted the sand pair until I saw that $25 shipping from SS :lol:

Black pair could've used the contrast piping but I do like the blue sole and general cw

Maybe still in on Orlandos once the dust settles. Although prices seem to be going up :smh:

CWebb was a beast coming out of college. I thought the magic were crazy to pass on him.
Even with his shoulder and knee injuries, he ended up a top 10 PF all time.
Magic did draft him though. then traded him for penny and 3 1st round picks.

Nah bro, u trippin now lol

Giannis gets the ball at the top of the key facing the basket and does work.

Power forwards have a back to the basket game that Giannis doesnt have/utilize.

Respecfully.

The only true back to the basket guys on that list are duncan, barkley, malone, and cwebb early on. cwebb became more of mid range shooter in Sac. KG was more a 3 than Giannis. Nobody feared his post game. Bosh and Dirk had similar midrange games. Rasheed Wallace had more skill scoring in the post than those guys.

In my opinion, Duncan is the best PF of all time.

Ok, back to the Penny's. There's a shop in Chicago that are still waiting on their shipments of the Orlando's.
when they get a size 12 in and you can cop an additional pair lmk. grail status and left this release empty handed

when they get a size 12 in and you can cop an additional pair lmk. grail status and left this release empty handed
I hear ya, many might not know but the Orlando's are my favorite sneaker of all time. I even picked over Concords for Christmas gift back in 1995.
I'll see if I can get multiples and help out for those in need.

Back
Top Bottom